Predict INDIA's TOTAL :-) :-) :-) WHat a bunch of jokers!

fineleg

who gave the bloody start in the bloody game in which we had to bloody level the series 3-3 to stay alive in the bloody 7 match series in england.. ???
Forget it. They dont remember. They come out from their cave only during instances like this. When we start winning, you wont find them..
just checking how this mentality works and how much "Cricket aware" janta we have .... carry on with your rants its a free world :two_thumbs_up:
The statement smacks of a condescending prude! You are cricket-aware, and we are not. Continue to live in your world with colored glasses :finger:

Disgusting. SRT made 72. Gangs is battling the Aussies as we speak. fineleg, where the eff are you hiding now? Dunno about the team, but you do sure put 200% in your retarded and insipid posts. If we win, you don't deserve to celebrate and in my eyes, you are no fan.

Disgusting. SRT made 72. Gangs is battling the Aussies as we speak. fineleg, where the eff are you hiding now? Dunno about the team, but you do sure put 200% in your retarded and insipid posts. If we win, you don't deserve to celebrate and in my eyes, you are no fan.
Who the fack cares about whats the view as per your eyes? :D As though I'm sitting here and waiting for you to confer upon me "fan" title...I'm confident of myself and dont need no conferred title from you. Go ahead gambit, keep your opinion of team, the nation, myself, anyone else... I dont give a rats about what you think of me, and I'm sure you dont. Peace. PS: With regards to my celebration or not, anger or not, thats upto me to decide. You worry about yourself.
Who the fack cares about whats the view as per your eyes? :D As though I'm sitting here and waiting for you to confer upon me "fan" title... Go ahead gambit, keep your opinion of team, the nation, myself, anyone else... I dont give a rats about what you think of me, and I'm sure you dont. Peace.
Since you are posting on a public forum, I'll tell you exactly what I think of you and of your inane and extremely retarded posts. You are a disgrace and your posts are extremely insipid. Keep up your 200% effort in making such brainless gems. :laugh:

Hey Gambit moron, Realize that if you cannot stop yourself from personally attacking members (when I did not instigate or start ANY attack on you - go read the posts, did I attack you?) - then you have to understand that there is no greater moron or retard than yourself? What a pathetic crap you are if you cannot help attack someone personally? (when they did not even bring you or anything about you in the first place)

Hey Gambit moron, Realize that if you cannot stop yourself from personally attacking members (when I did not instigate or start ANY attack on you - go read the posts, did I attack you?) - then you have to understand that there is no greater moron or retard than yourself? What a pathetic crap you are if you cannot help attack someone personally? (when they did not even bring you or anything about you in the first place)
I called your posts retarded, not you. I didn't abuse you personally but you've called me a moron now. fineleg starting to lose it. :laugh::dance: Boy, if India win, you will have hell coming. So pray they don't like you always do:pray: :hysterical:

Gambit, I would have not attacked you if you had attacked MY POSTS alone. Please re-read your post. If you attack my posts, then I know the difference. You have the right to attack my post, and I have the right to attack your post. But you crossed the line. Re-read your post. The blue ones are about my post, and I dont worry about those, as I said, I dont care what you write about my post. The red ones are the problem ones.

"Since you are posting on a public forum, I'll tell you exactly what I think of you and of your inane and extremely retarded posts. You are a disgrace and your posts are extremely insipid. Keep up your 200% effort in making such brainless gems."
If you delete your post above, I'll delete mine as well. We can leave it as clean slate, and move forward. There is no need to continue this fight. Let me know, and I'll delete mine.
Gambit, I would have not attacked you if you had attacked MY POSTS alone. Please re-read your post. If you attack my posts, then I know the difference. You have the right to attack my post, and I have the right to attack your post. But you crossed the line. Re-read your post. The blue ones are about my post, and I dont worry about those, as I said, I dont care what you write about my post. The red ones are the problem ones. If you delete your post above, I'll delete mine as well. We can leave it as clean slate, and move forward. There is no need to continue this fight. Let me know, and I'll delete mine.
I called your posts what they were. Inane, insipid and disgusting. You showed yourself to be a disgrace with this thread. And you are no fan either.

So call my posts whatever. But dont cross the line and call me names. You namecalled me as a disgrace, then you are nothing but a moron for personally attacking a forum member when the member has not said ANYTHING bad about you - be prepared to take it if you dish it out.

So call my posts whatever. But dont cross the line and call me names. You namecalled me as a disgrace, then you are nothing but a moron for personally attacking a forum member when the member has not said ANYTHING bad about you - be prepared to take it if you dish it out.
A disgraceful opportunistic disloyal fan is what you are.

Fineleg,dhol ki ke.. kya ho gaya ab??? u ppl try to be oversmart by creating these threads and think u are being very funny.. take that.. u don't have anything to say.. result is in front of u.. gang and tendulkar gave India an awesome start.... stop saying remove both of these guys from the team now...

Tendulkar did well today. But he could not complete the job for us. But agreed he did well today. Does not mean he should continue. His time is over, and he should move on. I am not impressed with the slow batting of Ganguly. "Sheet anchor" - is this a Test match!?

A disgusting spiteful moronic poster is what you are. Not to mention you also being a stupid fan for not being able to differentiate good performances from poor ones. Go wallow in the defeat, go
Atleast I can make out the difference between the loyal fans and the disloyal, fair weather, back stabbing, opportunistic, spineless, disgusting and capricious 'fans' like yourself. I can picture you wallowing in your swamp of negativity, hopelessness, despair and doom. A 'fan' indeed :laugh: