I wish I was Australian............

There are a lot of posters here who aren't Australian, but the likes of Bumper, Shwetabh, Dhondy, Ravi and co. are all able to appreciate the Australian team for what it is and give credit to their skills/the level of cricket they play on the field. If you can't appreciate the team as a superb cricketing outfit, then it's not an issue of your nationality - it's the fact that you're only interested in supporting a winning team, rather than a good team, and can't appreciate class unless it's the team you want to win. Sour grapes.

BTW, if you were Australian - would you then be able to appreciate a fine innings by Michael Vaughan or VVS Laxman, or a stunning bowling spell from Anil Kumble or Shane Bond against your own outfit? Or would you then be posting "I wish I was Kiwi........." if another Chappell-Hadlee whitewash takes place?

BTW, if you were Australian - would you then be able to appreciate a fine innings by Michael Vaughan or VVS Laxman, or a stunning bowling spell from Anil Kumble or Shane Bond against your own outfit? Or would you then be posting "I wish I was Kiwi........." if another Chappell-Hadlee whitewash takes place?
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Come one guys' date=' easy! Danda is just a frustated India fan. Let him vent.[/quote'] Bumps, I can get that..you think others are not frustrated. Actually, India still has to play but its sheer insult and immature to start such a thread like this Frankly, do you see any friends of him, any single soul who agrees with him. We have to let him stay here and watch the crap coz we believe in free speech, even if its insulting the core headline of this site PPL Aggree with me? P.S I am relaxed and my tone is soft, aur bhi gum hain zamane me :beer-bottle:

Cool down guys...he is a bit upset .... Every one responds differently.... But dan...why give up mid way...abhi to hamari batting baaki hai and it's not like we have never ever scored 300+.... Have faith man.... And even if we lose...there is another one comming soon.....

You guys dont geddit ? danda is just jinxing the Aussies. Go for it man!
If thats the case, I will mail him a DVD copy of the 2000-2001 Aus Tour to India. He might change his mind of being an Indian again Afterall, sport should be the benchmark to pick your motherland
Danda, I suggest and request you NOT to come here..if ever there was MOD wish..I would love to see you out. I am disgusted by your thread and post. You post is as compared to a child leaving his mother, you can fight and complain but never betray Change your title and sober up kindly
:congrats: hopefully this also applies to the 2-3 other guys who cannot handle losing...
Bumps, I can get that..you think others are not frustrated. Actually, India still has to play but its sheer insult and immature to start such a thread like this Frankly, do you see any friends of him, any single soul who agrees with him. We have to let him stay here and watch the crap coz we believe in free speech, even if its insulting the core headline of this site PPL Aggree with me? P.S I am relaxed and my tone is soft, aur bhi gum hain zamane me :beer-bottle:
Honestly i just giggle at danda's game threads & leave it at that. I dont think danda is serious about half the thing he writes, to be honest.
Bumps, I can get that..you think others are not frustrated. Actually, India still has to play but its sheer insult and immature to start such a thread like this Frankly, do you see any friends of him, any single soul who agrees with him. We have to let him stay here and watch the crap coz we believe in free speech, even if its insulting the core headline of this site PPL Aggree with me? P.S I am relaxed and my tone is soft, aur bhi gum hain zamane me :beer-bottle:
Rajeev, You are the siteownwer so obviously you have the right to let whoever you think stay or leave the forum...........I think the most folks completely misread the objective of the title.....or maybe I coined it in such a way that mislead people from the mesage that I was trying to put across. It appears there is too much hate for me here in response to my recent comments. You do not have to ban me, I will gladly leave. Please cancel my account and I promise you, you will not see me visit this forum again. I apologize if I hurt anybody's feeling with my comments. Bumper was right, it is the frustration of a dejected fan......maybe my outbreaks are more radical than others. I certainly feel very proud to be an Indian. I cannot prove that to you over the internet, but if you knew me in real life I think you would agree with this assessment. Anyhow, sorry to anyone if I hurt their feelings. Cheers & Good luck with the forum!