I wish I was Australian............

Oh i have. And i am saying Indians are insane when it comes to cricket. Downright insane and disgusting sickening behaviour for most part. You lot don't act like citizens of a great nation- more like citizens of a nation that WAS ONCE A GREAT NATION and today is a third-class nation due to such idiotic thinking dominating this ONCE GREAT NATION.
Thanks, you make me proud :hatsoff:
I know he doesn't mean it but the idea and fact I read that in a post was ridiculous.
No, there is nothing ridiculous about it. You reside in Canada, lived in US for long before this, i find it hypocritical for you to talk about how disgusting it is to contemplate 'nation change'.
So whats wrong with that, don't you think India is great.
No. I do not think India is a great nation. Nowhere close, not even in the radar. It is a third class nation filled with idiotic thinkers, even more idiotic leaders and citizens, many of whom are hypocrites of the highest order. What i do think however, is that India was once a great nation and a civilization, perhaps the greatest of them all. What once was is not how it is now. That is my honest opinion about India.
I thought that was the agreement we were happiest at. Please don't break it.
I was given assurances by you moderators that i have a free reign once this poster(BB) makes personal attacks on me ( which he very clearly started in this thread) and in return, i am not to engage this person personally ? Perhaps you'd want to tell the ultra-sensetive one not to make it personal like he did ?
do u understand the concept of how a copy/paste ( with original link ) work ?
Before you try to teach me about copy/paste functions, i suggest you read up on proper quoting etiquette and not quote something out of context. What you quoted was a passing observation that i later took great pains to explain in precisely the same words as i did just a few minutes before. PS: I am still waiting for you to quote me on Kashmir and show me where i said its a 'worthless' cause.
No, there is nothing ridiculous about it. You reside in Canada, lived in US for long before this, i find it hypocritical for you to talk about how disgusting it is to contemplate 'nation change'. No. I do not think India is a great nation. Nowhere close, not even in the radar. It is a third class nation filled with idiotic thinkers, even more idiotic leaders and citizens, many of whom are hypocrites of the highest order. What i do think however, is that India was once a great nation and a civilization, perhaps the greatest of them all. What once was is not how it is now. That is my honest opinion about India.
Is it just me or do others also find these posts insulting?
No, there is nothing ridiculous about it. You reside in Canada, lived in US for long before this, i find it hypocritical for you to talk about how disgusting it is to contemplate 'nation change'. No. I do not think India is a great nation. Nowhere close, not even in the radar. It is a third class nation filled with idiotic thinkers, even more idiotic leaders and citizens, many of whom are hypocrites of the highest order. What i do think however, is that India was once a great nation and a civilization, perhaps the greatest of them all. What once was is not how it is now. That is my honest opinion about India.
I am not too sure about that tone with me..rather surprised. But I am very experienced to see all kinda climates sp no big deal But I never changed nations coz Canada beat India in a game of cricket or ice hockey About your 2nd part, well..thats your opinion and its sad to hear that
Moderators' date=' how do u expect someone to post stuff like this, and expect others not to get riled up?[/quote'] If you ask a question, are you or are you not prepared to face the answer ? Someone asked a question, i answered him in plain language. Is that practice considered 'unethical' in your 'great nation' ?
I am not too sure about that tone with me..rather surprised.
I am not taking any tone- how can you even talk about tone when my voice is not even involved in this ? I mentioned a straight point- for someone living overseas for so many years, choosing a foreign nation over his 'motherland', its a rather hypocritic stance to talk disparagingly about nation-flipping. And that too, when it was a knee-jerk comment from simple wishful thinking in sporting context.
.thats your opinion and its sad to hear that
I know. My opinion saddens me too, for i wish it wern't true to me, but it is.
if you are going to level such serious allegations against India they must come with proof not your opinion.
Someone asked me what i THINK about India and i said exactly so. It was a question about my opinion- which i stated. Now you are saying that i cannot answer with my opinion to a question that asked for my opinion ? As i said, don't ask questions, if you cannot face the answers.
No thanks. I dont bark back at dogs :hysterical:
No, you just talk about deportation, treason and such topics, meted out for some of the gravest crimes committed, when someone talks about their wish to be Australian, if only to enjoy the nationalism element of the Awesome Aussie team. Carry on ! Maybe one day you will graduate to barking. :hysterical::hysterical: