Did you guys know about this game "knock out"? Our next generation is a sick.

DomainK

Stupid Kids :facepalm:. Im 20 and part of this new generation, but I cringe when I see things like this. One of my classmates back in high school was happily talking to her friends about a wrong number call she attended at her house. She said that the person who the caller was seeking was dead in an attempt to pull a prank.

Sick indeed. Just gotta be more careful on the streets now. These people are doing this in the daytime. It would just be more at night time. And here in eastern US in the winters' date=' it gets dark at 4:30 Pm :nervous:[/quote'] That is why Im happy to love in the West Coast :dance:., although my GF lives in the East.

agreed.
IMO, just "banning" guns or "making them illegal" is not an answer, either. Heck, gun violence rates are the highest in inner-city neighborhoods of cities with the strictest gun-laws (e.g., Chicago). Having a local law/ban is only a feel-good exercise for the public and politicians to manipulate the public. The only way to get guns off the streets is for the govt to do a major, nationwide sweep to confiscate every gun and not let anyone but law-enforcement and essential service personnel have them. And then have strictest possible penalties for anyone found with a gun. Nothing short of that will help.

If you live in the inner city' date=' time to buy a gun. (licensed, concealed).[/quote'] And how many of you would snap and shoot someone then? Like everyone else in the world, you also think, I will never use it for wrong, others might. But it will be one of the same gun nuts who will get angry, or upset and start shooting up people

And how many of you would snap and shoot someone then? Like everyone else in the world' date=' you also think, I will never use it for wrong, others might. But it will be one of the same gun nuts who will get angry, or upset and start shooting up people[/quote'] Probably, extreme to be prepared, But, we need to safeguard ourselves with pepper sprays/tazers etc. Too many bad things happening too often.