Frankly reply all senior haters

Cricketics

Guest HariSampath
A reasonable ask of 120 from 15 overs was made difficult through brain dead batting of Yuvraj and Dravid. Why should anyone else cop the blame?
Enough of that crap !!!!! so Ganguly craps on the ceiling fan and Yuvaraj and Dhoni and Uthappa clean up the filth and mess ????? f:mad::questionmark::thumbs_down: where were you when the crap hit the fan ( india fan) :angry_smile: at about the 38th over
Enough of that crap !!!!! so Ganguly shits on the ceiling fan and Yuvaraj and Dhoni and Uthappa clean up the filth and mess ????? fck Ganguly and his apologists ... fck all of these stupid groveling slithering arsekissers !!!!:mad::questionmark::thumbs_down: where were you when the sht hit the fan ( india fan) :angry_smile: at about the 38th over
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: ==> would feel her purpose in life has been accomplished. I am being called a Ganguly apologist!
Strange to see how quickly senior-fans are jumping to criticize youngsters. xxxx
may be you have not checked my posts.. I blamed gangs for the last defeat.. and defended yuvi and dhoni cuz of their tiring last 3-4 months.. what I pointed out was that yuvi and pathan both are part of young brigade nothing else on my previous post..
Guest HariSampath

Saurav, learn to play ODI cricket for youyr country, and not for yourself and the soft drinks companies u endorse... and neafrly 3/4th of India and the fans are asking why the hell u played like u did, and what for? for India winning ? for God's sake how ????? after u had occupied 50% of the deliveries for 3/4th of the inns duration to play at 4.2 per over ? who did you think wa following , in the bating order ? Bradman and Richards ?? scrw u sourav u have suckd big time and u suck bigtime now... just get the hellout

may be you have not checked my posts.. I blamed gangs for the last defeat.. and defended yuvi and dhoni cuz of their tiring last 3-4 months.. what I pointed out was that yuvi and pathan both are part of young brigade nothing else on my previous post..
Actually I have not. Apologies if I misunderstood you Veer. My support for Yuvi and Pathan remains though. Yuvraj has been our MVP in past year or two(LOI) and Pathan has only made a comeback post 20/20. I am not sure why Pathan scoring 29 in 29 is even being questioned here. xx
Guest HariSampath
i think this post is OTT.
Maybe by language.... yes, but not by subject and topic. If you wana know what the balanced India fan is thinking and saying now.... tune in to the talk in classrooms, schools, colleges , teashops , offices, railway stations and the village buses. They are all saying exactly what I said, in the context of this topic, in 12 languages from Andhra to UP
Maybe by language.... yes, but not by subject and topic. If you wana know what the balanced India fan is thinking and saying now.... tune in to the talk in classrooms, schools, colleges , teashops , offices, railway stations and the village buses. They are all saying exactly what I said, in the context of this topic, in 12 languages from Andhra to UP
language is the issue here.

Hari such abuse is not necessary to make your point mate. Please edit it yourself. You are setting a bad example with such abuse. Besides it will only make your posts weaker, as u'll come across as someone who cannot make his points without getting abusive and angry. I can edit it, but i want to give you a chance to do it yourself.

even though Hari is using harsh lingo... i would really like to know how many people in India agree with him.. :s: if you go by this board, it sounds like only 20-25 % blame ganguly.. (and I am one of them.. )
I think Ganguly should get out of ODIs. Although no need to use harsh language that Hari used.
Guest HariSampath
I think Ganguly should get out of ODIs. Although no need to use harsh language that Hari used.
ok fineleg and veer....yes maybe the language I used was harsh. But guess what the maojority of the Indian average fans are sayig ? I dont mean just the types of you and me, well educated and familiar with computers and internet, thats only a tiny fraction of India, and the great majority of fans , eventhough unsophisticated, all have enough commonsense to see what was happenng. The schoolkids, collegians, newspaper vendors, vegetable wallas, tea shop walahs , bus conductors etc..the great majority of the Indian fan.... with hundreds of ODI watching experience behind them, maybe rustic but folks with enough cricketing commonsense are saying ( forgive my horrible Hindi, its only for the purpose of getting the message across as Hindi is not my native lang ) : " arre kya kar rahe hai yeh sourav Ganguly ?? runs required nahin janthe hai kya....318 saab ....aise khele hum jaroori lose karoongi...saab koi aur ko khelne mauka de do.... ye teek nahin hai" or words closely to this effect ..... anyway the meaning is clear. People speaking English, Hindi , or Telegu or Tamil.... all say the same things....now don't imagine that you and I are experts, these folks know a lot more and a lot better than so called sophisicated stats analysis of a player's 10 year record... all they see is what India needs on the day, and what Ganguly is doing and whether thats enough or not. Period. That simple common sense is more indicative of the situation than all so called computer savvy assesment of people like us.
Thanks for carrying out that rather extensive survey amongst chaiwalas' date=' kabadi walas etc. :isalute:[/quote'] Gambit, I think you are neglecting the value of chaiwalas in our society in terms of their cricket knowledge or is it just your general dislike against teatoddlers :sad_smile:
Guest HariSampath
Thanks for carrying out that rather extensive survey amongst chaiwalas' date=' kabadi walas etc. :isalute:[/quote'] ya... but the thing is u know its true and what more, u canot quarrel with it. I just imagine what might hv happened had sourav ganguly appeared in Mumbai or Chennai suburbs or UP or Andhra villages.... man we will be seeking replacement already on injury grounds
Gambit' date= I think you are neglecting the value of chaiwalas in our society in terms of their cricket knowledge or is it just your general dislike against teatoddlers :sad_smile:
Not denying that they are more knowledgeable than me. Just thanked Hari for gathering all their collective opinions so quickly and apprising us of what all the 'walas' thought of Ganguly's knock. :laugh: