Indian deputy consul general arrested in US on visa fraud charges

maniac

No self respecting diplomat would have behaved in the way she has. Do the crime' date=' do the time.[/quote'] Isn't that the whole point of diplomatic immunity. And no, diplomats have been accused of worse crime in the past including murder and manslaughter. And even in those cases protocols were followed while arresting. People were just expelled from the host country

Removing barricades etc in retaliation. Basically no security So in retalaition we help jihadis by offering them chance to attack Yanks embassy??? Slightly crazy reaction Maybe move to get muslim vote:cantstop:
SPECIAL privileges were given to them ..today those privileges were taken back .

I have no idea why people are defending this criminal. Lied on the visa form to exploit her maid. Diplomatic immunity or not, those facts are as black and white as they get. .
Hoppla isn't being what she did ..its about how a diplomat is being treated .

Isn't that the whole point of diplomatic immunity. And no' date=' diplomats have been accused of worse crime in the past including murder and manslaughter. And even in those cases protocols were followed while arresting. People were just expelled from the host country[/quote'] Sure. But will India sack her as a diplomat at some point after all the diplomatic dust settles ? . I think they should. will they do it ? If they don't wont it set a bad precedent to the existing diplomats. With all noise around India might even forget to sack her.

Watching Times now channel. Arnab goswami talking with an American lady and she is getting absolutely frustrated..pure comedy gold going on now...:hysterical:
he creates one janta ka mujrim every night. bloody idiot. i feel like punching him every time i see him on tv.

Lol @ congress' date=' the killers went back to Italy for holidays but a diplomat who broke the law in another country is desh ki ijjat.[/quote'] Err, exactly the same convention and protocol was followed in both instances. So what's your point, contradicting yourself? It was the same international law and courtesy which we followed in the Italian case

Err' date=' exactly the same convention and protocol was followed in both instances. So what's your point, contradicting yourself? It was the same international law and courtesy which we followed in the Italian case[/quote'] My point is that the sarkar didnt give 2 hoots about sending murderers overseas while they are moving mountains to show that they are pissed off because a diplomat was caught committing a fraud.