Aam Aadmi Party Thread

Stuge

duh... im not supporting any one.. fact is politicians all have an agenda.. its a pity u dont see that and gets once again fooled this time by a new party.. hey keep living in the lala land if tht makes u happy.. :--D
Yes all politicans are not great But AAP is still wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better then others. They are basically honest and wayyyyyyy more honest then others. They also have agenda to crack down on corruption. As and I personally believe that corruption is root of most probelems in India, I think they are easily best option

Comparing him to Hitler:hysterical: Was Hitler honest?:haha: Great . Don't be honest otherwise get compared to Hitler. Be dishonest for decades, steal the money from the people of India to make yourself Stinking super wealthy and then get compared to Churchill. WTF PS some of these great parties you guys love have indulged in mass murder like Hitler did. I can tell you about them if you want
You completely missed my point. What I am trying to say that sometimes ziddi arrogant leaders do much more damage than normal leaders.

Yes all politicans are not great But AAP is still wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better then others. They are basically honest and wayyyyyyy more honest then others. They also have agenda to crack down on corruption. As and I personally believe that corruption is root of most probelems in India, I think they are easily best option
Are you not aware about the latest updates from AAP. Their fight is no more against corruption. Communalism is their no.1 target. Now how is it different from Congress and other regional players like SP, RJD, BSP, etc ?

Are you not aware about the latest updates from AAP. Their fight is no more against corruption. Communalism is their no.1 target. Now how is it different from Congress and other regional players like SP, RJD, BSP, etc ?
So targeting corruption and communalism. Sounds good to me. How differenent? Now we are discussing policies/ideology etc etc. Thats great. Thats politics and how it should be. Do I agree with all AAP policies and decsions? NO I don't. But at least that's a proper discussion With others they don't have any policies/ideology. They have one ideology steal money and make themselves personally rich.

I refuse to compare AAP to any party in India The ones in india are proven filthy crooks, who do nothing apart from stealing and filling their own pockets. Anyone who says other wise is in denial, stupid or a bare faced liar. ... ... ... Congress and BJP fans just wont accept their lot are thieves.
It is very typical of the average AAP supporter to start questioning the intelligence of supporters of other parties. They think that they are the most intellectual people to have inhabited this planet and all others are either brainless or misguided; that what Kejriwal blabbers is the undisputed truth and whatever anybody outside AAP says is a big lie.

Shouldn't it be 180 degrees?:hmmm:
you can say it as 180 degree as well. If you are looking for the angle between two lines - one incoming and other is going back then angle would be 360. If you are looking at the angle which person treading on those roads made then it would be 180 degree.

curvature ?
Geometry fail
Shouldn't it be 180 degrees?:hmmm:
I suggest delete this. There is already lot of ignorant stuff on this thread.
I don't think why it is so difficult to understand this thing. The magnitude of a turn is measured by the angle that has been cut during the course of that turn. So if a person turns from straight path by 45 degree and other by 120 degree, than irrespective of any other parameter it would be said that second person made bigger turn than the first one. It should be noted while defining magnitude of a turn radius of a turn is immaterial. It is solely determined by the angle of the turn. Take an example, an ant going straight suddenly turns back cutting a radius of 1 mm but an angle of 180 degree and there is another elephant which was going straight and then turns sideways, cutting an angle of 90 degree with a radius of 10 meters and then keeps going straight. who made bigger turn? Admin, Yoda-esque, Black_Death, DavishingDavi would say - Elephant All other intelligent posters and Kejriwal would say - Ant. So, it should be understood all U-turns are equal. No U-turn can be bigger than other U-turn. But an U-turn would always be bigger than all V- turns, L turns and Y-turns.

AAP ticket for ex-officer who reversed Khemka orders CHANDIGARH: You don't expect the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) to give a Lok Sabha ticket to a man who had reversed some important orders of Haryana whistleblower bureaucrat Ashok Khemka. Not only is Khemka a mascot for anti-corruption crusaders, his revelations had allowed AAP to gain political currency by pinning down UPA chief Sonia Gandhi over Robert Vadra's land deal with DLF. He had even been approached by AAP to contest the elections. But AAP has done just that. Its Hisar candidate Yudhbir Singh Khyalia is an ex-bureaucrat who had taken over the Haryana government's land consolidation department a few months after Khemka was transferred out for cancelling the mutation of Vadra's deal with DLF. Khyalia had allowed land consolidation in two Haryana villages after Khemka had stopped the process. During his tenure in the land consolidation department, Khemka had withdrawn the consolidation process in two villages, Kot (Faridabad) and Rozka Gujar (Gurgaon). His August 23, 2012 order had said that in Kot, 2,565 acres out of 3,184 acres were uncultivable hilly areas. He had also said that certain influential people would wrongly benefit if consolidation is done. "The aims and objectives of the consolidation act is prevention of the fragmentation of agriculture holdings and for reservation of land for common purposes of the village. The object of the consolidation act would be defeated in case "gair mumkin pahaar" is included in the scheme of consolidation," Khemka had mentioned in the order. In Rozka-Gujar, Khemka had stopped the consolidation process of 5,744 acres stating that not a square inch had been cultivated for a long time as it was fallow. He had added that no one lived in the village any more. However Khyalia revoked both orders in 2013. Sources said that activists are planning to challenge Khyalia's orders before the National Green Tribunal. "In Kot, the state government had initiated the consolidation process, which I stopped later," said Khyalia. "After an enquiry, I had echoed Khemka's decision." He however was not aware about the Rozka Gujar case. "Such cases are routine in the consolidation department where the process is notified or de-notified because of prevailing circumstances," Khyalia added. Khyalia had stood by Khemka's order on the Vadra-DLF land deal. He had told the Haryana government that the basis of Khemka's decision to cancel the mutation was correct. AAP's chief spokesperson Rajiv Godara said, "We have already appealed to the public to tell us about corruption cases against our candidates. In this case it is better if the officers concerned reply to the queries."
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/specials/lok-sabha-elections-2014/more-stories/AAP-ticket-for-ex-officer-who-reversed-Khemka-orders/articleshow/31864417.cms?

What do you mean by bigger u-turns? Any u-turn would mean a turn by 360 degree. How one u-turn can be bigger than other.
What? U turn is a 180 degree turn not a 360 degree, that would be a U-U Turn, but yes, Kejritard can go to that extent too :nice: