2014 Lok Sabha Elections thread |Exit poll results

ganeshran

BnamJUwCYAAGkbW.png
how can exit polls be so so wrong? i can uderstand about opinion polls but for me there are only 2 reasons why exit polls are wrong-1)the people interviewed are lying en mass and its really hard to believe this as i see no point in it at all.2)these EVMs are not trustworthy and thats a can of worms i dont want to open.

According to twitter' date=' Modi is getting the 2nd highest votes for Muslims in Varanasi. Now that is some news. Kejriwal seems to even struggling to come 3rd.[/quote'] I too had some unconfirmed news that Muslims of Varanasi (especially from the Weaver community) will be voting for Modi... If it comes true then respect to them... A tight slap on all the Pseudo-Secs...

how can exit polls be so so wrong? i can uderstand about opinion polls but for me there are only 2 reasons why exit polls are wrong-1)the people interviewed are lying en mass and its really hard to believe this as i see no point in it at all.2)these EVMs are not trustworthy and thats a can of worms i dont want to open.
EVMs... nothing else... This time too EVMs will play a major part...

Mamata's heir apparent fights maiden electoral battle Widely perceived as Trinamool Congress chief Mamata Banerjee's heir apparent, her nephew and the party's GenNext face, Abhishek Banerjee, is getting "princely" treatment from party workers and supporters as he fights his maiden electoral battle. Contesting from Diamond Harbour Lok Sabha constituency in West Bengal's South 24 Parganas district, he is pitted against 15 others, including Congress' Qamruzzaman Qamar, Abhijit Das of the Bharatiya Janata Party and CPI-M's Abul Hasnat. http://www.thenewsminute.com/stories/Mamata's%20heir%20apparent%20fights%20maiden%20electoral%20battle#.U2_RqvmSyCQ Yahan bhi dynastic politics shuru....

TheNewsMinute ‏@thenewsminute Municipal poll results- Seemandhra region total 92 seats went for polling TDP 64 YSRCP-19 CONG- 0 these are actual results from Aeemandhra Municipal polls.
most bookies had TDP-BJP combine holding the edge in seemandhra.

Seemandhra: Total municipalities: 92 TDP- 64, YSR Congress- 19, Hung- 9 Total Corporations: 7 TDP- 5, YSRCP- 2 Telangana: Total Municipalities: 53 Congress- 23, TRS- 9, TDP- 6, BJP- 2, MIM- 1, BSP- 1 Total corporations: 3 Congress-1, TRS-1, Hung- 1 Read more at: http://news.oneindia.in/hyderabad/good-performance-of-tdp-in-local-elections-a-boost-to-nda-lse-1445881.html

Well I am astonished. These are infiltrators' date=' so I am not sure why you have to bring Muslims or immigrants. There is some great hypocrisy as you are now only looking for reasons to criticize Modi. What's next? You will say Naxal's are Indian people and should be protected and tolerated, much like your party who have several Naxal supporters.[/quote'] the fight in assam is supposedly an ethnic fight between bodos and people whom the bodos refer to as immigrants. A lot of these "immigrants" are bangladeshi muslims and hindus who moved here before india became independent. So according to the constitution they are Indians, but as per bodos they are bangladeshi immigrants. So when modi takes sides and says things like He should make sure he is referring to the right set of people or keep quiet.