2014 Lok Sabha Elections thread |Exit poll results

ganeshran

what role? as member of Rajya sabha? Look i am not saying you dont need a mahajan type. You need your mahajans and jaitleys and you need your Amit shahs. Now to be fair to Mahajan, i am pretty sure that he would have inducted Raj T to the BJP and would have made relationships between the warring cousins smooth and the safron combine in maharashtra would be much stronger. The BJP missed him big time there. However for somebody who was not a mass leader he had some big illusions of grandeur.
i meant rise of BJP to power. played a crucial role in advani's rath yatra and was also responsible for many state/local election victories for BJP in the build up to 1998

Lets just wait for the results before he pat Shah on the back. I think we are getting a bit ahead of ourselves. But lets put it this way, you need an Amit shah to get you into power. You need a Pramod Mahajan when you are in power.

i meant rise of BJP to power. played a crucial role in advani's rath yatra and was also responsible for many state/local election victories for BJP in the build up to 1998
He was one of many people responsible. The reason he got extra credit was because he was Advani's favorite. Indicently he lost from mumbai north east in 1998 lok sabha elections

and about jaitley in the lok sabha should have got a really safe seat like Sushma Swaraj and contested from there allowing him to focus on the national campaign. I feel Jaitley shoud have been holding rallies in parallel with Namo

and about jaitley in the lok sabha should have got a really safe seat like Sushma Swaraj and contested from there allowing him to focus on the national campaign. I feel Jaitley shoud have been holding rallies in parallel with Namo
will be next Law minister, but i think he will have less ministries than he had in NDA 1

will be next Law minister' date=' but i think he will have less ministries than he had in NDA 1[/quote'] yeah i expect that. I think they will give him bit of a floating role in the government. I think within Modi cabinet, Rudy and Jaitley are going to be floaters who are seen as capable people who can plug holes when they appears in various sectors and portfolios. Swaraj name is being touted as foreign minister.

Was watching CNN ibn' date='amit shah trolled rajdeep :rofl:[/quote'] Big time trolling by Shah. Really enjoyed it. Shah know how to tackle Rajdeep types. He also comes out as somebody with whom you'd rather not take any Panga....

Scary days ahead for Indians living in India with thugs like amit shah about to enter the central government.
Yeah like we lived through paradise under congress raj :cantstop: I am glad this shithole upa govn is about to end its tenure