2014 Lok Sabha Elections thread |Exit poll results

ganeshran

@randomguy, why don't you take your crap to one single area. There is a special dedicated AAP thread where you can post those creative pics taken from absurd angles and then make some odd conclusions. This aren't one specific propaganda thread.
:hysterical:

You get what you give. If you can only do abuses, you aren't going to get lovely relies. Be please, let's keep this thread clear of your propaganda. There is enough already.
:cantstop: you seem so upset. But one day, you too will support AAP like the ink thrower.

If I'm not wrong' date=' you live in Delhi - go to the BJP office and ask a few workers (not the leaders because they will obviously give the "party line"). They will tell you the reality.[/quote'] Very longg reply. My reply: The answer is all about benchmark. Is it the first time, a BJP member is changing seats? Is it the the first time that a elected BJP MP is deciding to change seats? Is it only BJP who is changing the seats of its candidates. The answers for all those questions are NO. So if you want to say Rajnath is a coward, then please say the exact same thing to all the rest of candidates who have done same. But you never do that. You always want to present a miserable picture of BJP but it aren't the truth at all. It's about relativity. Take unity for example. BJP still stands strongest. Congress loyalty to only to Gandhi and with their declining brand, its a mess. And then AAP, each day, more and more people are quitting from their party. It really aren't that bad at BJP that you always want to show.

:cantstop: you seem so upset. But one day, you too will support AAP like the ink thrower.
Says the one who only switched sides from BJP to AAP just few months back.:giggle::giggle: What's the guarantee that you will even stay with them, like come next month???. So think about yourself first rather than others.

Says the one who only switched sides from BJP to AAP just few months back.:giggle::giggle: What's the guarantee that you will even stay with them, like come next month???. So think about yourself first rather than others.
one more thing, dont be all guilt ridden for the current bitterness for aap when you cometo support it eventually. Takeit easy on yourself

one more thing, dont be all guilt ridden for the current bitterness for aap when you cometo support it eventually. Takeit easy on yourself
We love AAP..plz stop posting weird angle photos in this thread :pray:

Such a weak response. Are you that miserable? Btw, you still haven't answer my question. What's the guarantee that you will still be a AAP supporter in near future, given how only recently you shifted places from BJP to AAP. Nobody can trust you, not even AAP itself. :giggle::giggle: So stop worrying about others, just focus on yourself. There is a lot to worry for you.

Such a weak response. Are you that miserable? Btw, you still haven't answer my question. What's the guarantee that you will still be a AAP supporter in near future, given how only recently you shifted places from BJP to AAP. Nobody can trust you, not even AAP itself. :giggle::giggle: So stop worrying about others, just focus on yourself. There is a lot to worry for you.
Worry nahi challenge bhai. If many of the BJP voters are so impressionable, have been made to feel insecure and victimized by all the might of black money by their hardcore communal, corrupt, crony capitalist leader Modiji, then thats a challenge which is interesting. Easy things aren't fun you know.

Very longg reply. My reply: The answer is all about benchmark. Is it the first time' date=' a BJP member is changing seats? Is it the the first time that a elected BJP MP is deciding to change seats? Is it only BJP who is changing the seats of its candidates. [b']The answers for all those questions are NO. So if you want to say Rajnath is a coward, then please say the exact same thing to all the rest of candidates who have done same. But you never do that. You always want to present a miserable picture of BJP but it aren't the truth at all. It's about relativity. Take unity for example. BJP still stands strongest. Congress loyalty to only to Gandhi and with their declining brand, its a mess. And then AAP, each day, more and more people are quitting from their party. It really aren't that bad at BJP that you always want to show.
the reason I call him a coward is that he changed his constituency because he didn't do much work and he was afraid of AAP's increasing influence in the area. In fact if you look at his entire political career, starting with being elected MLA from Mirzapur in 1977, irrespective of whether he has won or lost from a seat, he has rarely contested from the same seat again. Keeps running to newer, safer seats in each election. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: bhai aankhen kholo aur dekho - there's Game of Thrones going on within the BJP for the position of PM. Only thing is that Modi is the PM candidate so from the outside everyone is showing support and showering praises on him. Of course things aren't bad at all. BJP is all set to form the next Govt in this country. If you have seen my posts then you would have noticed that I only raise questions about Modi, who, according to me is not fit to be the PM of India, and about some bad decisions (like bringing in Muthalik etc).

the reason I call him a coward is that he changed his constituency because he didn't do much work and he was afraid of AAP's increasing influence in the area. In fact if you look at his entire political career' date=' starting with being elected MLA from Mirzapur in 1977, irrespective of whether he has won or lost from a seat, he has rarely contested from the same seat again. Keeps running to newer, safer seats in each election. there's Game of Thrones going on within the BJP for the position of PM. Only thing is that Modi is the PM candidate so from the outside everyone is showing support and showering praises on him. [/quote'] Ehh?? If you think, RNS isn't good enough. The correct word should be incompetent, and that's your own opinion, so I wouldn't question that. But when you say coward, please use it for many other candidates whom are also switching constituencies. Yet, mind you, he still might be relatively most competently compared with the rest of the candidates in that constituency. Then, you talk about many issues with BJP. Like the candidate selection and make it sound like a big mess. But at least, mention like Congress such as some of their announced candidates quitting the party. Or AAP, where it's a daily circus, with somebody resigning each day. Now, that is really some mess.

Worry nahi challenge bhai. If many of the BJP voters are so impressionable, have been made to feel insecure and victimized by all the might of black money by their hardcore communal, corrupt, crony capitalist leader Modiji, then thats a challenge which is interesting. Easy things aren't fun you know.
So you still haven't answered the question.:rofl::rofl::rofl: Why are you so afraid? And certainly, I don't need your advice as nobody can trust you, not even your AAP.

:cantstop: this i have heard from you many times. i feel for you for not getting answers to your satisfaction:cantstop:
a random generator would have given an answer by now.. entropy in your posts are too high reflecting your moniker