Congratulations, Veeru!

Holysmoke

Just became a father. NEW DELHI: Indian batsman Virender Sehwag has become a father just two days ahead of his own birthday. "The baby boy was born Thursday in Delhi. Both the boy and mother (Aarti) are doing fine," Sehwag said. Sehwag, is set to turn 29 on Saturday and will play the Twenty20 match against Australia in Mumbai that day.

Guess Sehwag had a lot of free time after being dropped.:D Heartiest congratulations to the Sehwag family. Expect some of India's premier magazines to stand at your door-step wanting to interview baby boy with questions like " Will you play cricket when you grow up ?" etc..

Just became a father. NEW DELHI: Indian batsman Virender Sehwag has become a father just two days ahead of his own birthday. "The baby boy was born Thursday in Delhi. Both the boy and mother (Aarti) are doing fine," Sehwag said. Sehwag, is set to turn 29 on Saturday and will play the Twenty20 match against Australia in Mumbai that day.
Was just a matter of time, after Veeru's prolonged pregnancy! Vengcircus can no longer use veeru's growing mammary glands, as an excuse to keep him out.

Reuters Pakistan has this report :- " On the same day that Indian batsman Virender Sehwag became father to a baby boy , Pakistan speedster Mohammed Sami also also became happy-daddy to his new-born son. Speaking to the reporters after the auspicious moment Sami told ' Insha Allah , my son will take revenge on my behalf by bowling Sehwag's son as many times as Sehwag has hit me for 4s and 6s'. Sami had also disclosed that Sehwag had written to the Pakistan selectors to include Sami in the upcoming test series so that Veeru could get back into form after a prolonged slump".