India tour of New Zealand 2014

fineleg

India tour of New Zealand 2014  

1. 1.

• Yes. Dhoni had enough to him. Time to DUMP now.
    • No Way.

Fundamental problem is this. Bowling. In India ' date=' our batting can do super human things like chasing 350 plus totals. Outside they can't do that. At best 250 to 270. If you expect them to chase 350, 360, 300 even outside India then that is a tall order. Apart from the two ODIs in SA our batting has been decent abroad. In CT,. Unless India makes a concerted effort to restrict teams to totals like 220, 230 it is going to be hard work for batsmen. You cannot expect batsmen to chase 300 every single time.[/quote'] That's cuz of Kohli n Dhoni performances.. If you have watched last 6 Odi games, you would have seen horrible batting display. My main issue is with Rosharma, Dhawan n Raina, they are performing horribly.. It's not that they are out of form it is just that they are not skilled enuff to play in foreign conditions.
Problem is that the next series is in Asia against *****y teams. Players like Rohit and Jadeja will do make easy runs and cement their place. People won't remember this NZ or SA tour.
Yes, i expect Rohit and Shikhar to score another 150 in Asia.Not just us but even the think tank knows runs will flow from their bats in our conditions. We can then very well forget how our openers do overseas in adverse conditions.Backup will be Murali Vijay, who will also score a 100. India shining next month. :dance: Give them some time i say :winky:
Sorry but even now I will ask how can Raina get permanent spot? Atleast rohit had something to show for at home Raina even sucked there
Can Rohit bat at 6? Raina is still a very good option for the no.6 spot, he has won us matches from that position. He is slowly finding his form back though he could have been dropped earlier in the series.
Can Rohit bat at 6? Raina is still a very good option for the no.6 spot, he has won us matches from that position. He is slowly finding his form back though he could have been dropped earlier in the series.
Lol what? Point is rohit has done much much better at opening in past year than Raina at 4 ,5,6 anywhere..! Now that they both failed here Raina still gets ur support but not Rohit ?

Don't think too many changes will help. That will unsettle the team even more. Openers found some form last game with a positive approach, need to continue that. Both of them are capable of giing consistently good starts with one of them scoring a big 100. Raina however keeps getting out in the same manner, benching him for Rayudu can be an option. Ashwin at 7 and Jaddu at 8 is a good call and we should stick to it

Don't think too many changes will help. That will unsettle the team even more. Openers found some form last game with a positive approach, need to continue that. Both of them are capable of giing consistently good starts with one of them scoring a big 100. Raina however keeps getting out in the same manner, benching him for Rayudu can be an option. Ashwin at 7 and Jaddu at 8 is a good call and we should stick to it
Agree
Lol what? Point is rohit has done much much better at opening in past year than Raina at 4 ,5,6 anywhere..! Now that they both failed here Raina still gets ur support but not Rohit ?
Rohit still has my support and he should still find himself in the team either at no 4 or opening.
Rohit still has my support and he should still find himself in the team either at no 4 or opening.
He failed at 4 before so that's not happening and at opening he showed intent so it's no longer costing us It's 20. Balls for 2 runs which was problem otherwise he deserves a long run at opening Raina on other hand is now beyond this phase he is actually regressing in each game and now getting out in same way to same ball