T20 World Cup Promo

bones

Yes. Channel was news 24. :haha: They couldn't even create a video. I have seen lots of channels lifting videos from youtube.
By this do you mean, my promo? Or someone else's? Did they cut out my GameOvais Productions title from the video at all? I don't mind them using it provided, they don't cut out my name from it.

By this do you mean, my promo? Or someone else's? Did they cut out my GameOvais Productions title from the video at all? I don't mind them using it provided, they don't cut out my name from it.
Yes your promo. I recognised it instantly . Dont remember whether they cut the title or not but there were using it in parts.

Yes your promo. I recognised it instantly . Dont remember whether they cut the title or not but there were using it in parts.
Perhaps it's be better and safer for them to hire someone to do that. But I suppose they'd need copyright over the material too. If they're such a cheap channel that they upload material created by others, then they probably can't afford to employ an editor.

Perhaps it's be better and safer for them to hire someone to do that. But I suppose they'd need copyright over the material too. If they're such a cheap channel that they upload material created by others' date=' then they probably can't afford to employ an editor.[/quote'] A lot of channels do this but with credit. This was without credit and you are right they are a small channel in comparison to the biggies.

Perhaps it's be better and safer for them to hire someone to do that. But I suppose they'd need copyright over the material too. If they're such a cheap channel that they upload material created by others' date=' then they probably can't afford to employ an editor.[/quote'] Sue them dude. Demand royalty.

Yeah' date=' you can't do anything about that. Rubbish from them to not to give you any credit though.[/quote'] Just did a google search as one of my subscribers suggested and low behold at least 5 people have uploaded my video. Jahaz TV and some other clowns. It's a damn good thing I plaster my name all over them. I'm also doing a football promo for next season, will make sure my name is stuck in there several times.