Rohit Sharma is sucking the momentum out of India

G_B_

Rohit will get some runs if India bats first (SR - 120) He will get out in single digits if India bats 2nd. Really idiotic of Dhoni to open with him again and again. This may cost us the tournament.
Should play in the middle order....Sucks we don't have a backup option.....Not sure about Rahane opening in this format....might have to be Kohli or Some kind of a new experiment
Yes,He is a sheet anchor for them.....He has the same problems as Rohit with rotating the strike,so don't know how much of a better option is. Not hating on Rahane but don't think he is the answer
Rahane still have ground shots that he can rely on.. and in first 6 overs, those can turn into boundaries. much better opener than Rohit. If he had been given two warm ups to get adjusted as opener, he would have been in sync... Now, it is a big risk to make Rahane an opener without match practice.
No seriously. Give him the exposure, give him a long rope in this format and he is the man. Gauti is not a solution and India has no good T20 openers.
I thought you were joking and confirmed his last few scores. His big ticket will be this IPL but seems to have fallen off the radar for now. Tell me if I am missing out something 20 0 51 0 42 4 7 14 55, 0 37
I thought you were joking and confirmed his last few scores. His big ticket will be this IPL but seems to have fallen off the radar for now. Tell me if I am missing out something 20 0 51 0 42 4 7 14 55, 0 37
I think the sum total is more than Rohit's scores in limited overs cricket in the last few matches. :haha: Unmukht Chand will turn it around in this IPL.