Rohit Sharma is sucking the momentum out of India

G_B_

What the feck do you study 24/7? :finger:
Exams start on third and I am jobless so that is only thing I can do :dontknow: Also I had a viva last week so I was studying for that before and making files ..that's why I was busy before now I am busy preparing for finals and making time for cricket and my birth day by finishing syllabus now :((
Exams start on third and I am jobless so that is only thing I can do :dontknow: Also I had a viva last week so I was studying for that before and making files ..that's why I was busy before now I am busy preparing for finals and making time for cricket and my birth day by finishing syllabus now :((
Lets prepare for your viva. Point out to the clitoris on your body. Take a snapshot and send it to Slickr. He's grade you on it.
Exams are not a scale for talent. Real tailunts keep bit. :evil: