Dhoni is a shrewd man.

dial_100

Dhoni is not that simple of a person that he looks...Or at least that is what I have been noticing. Dont ask me why but he definitely have an agenda. In a way its good as loong as he brings us results. I hope it doesn't get muddy with these kind of things. Am I the only one who suspect this or there is someone else out there???:pray:

Dhoni is not that simple of a person that he looks...Or at least that is what I have been noticing. Dont ask me why but he definitely have an agenda. In a way its good as loong as he brings us results. I hope it doesn't get muddy with these kind of things. Am I the only one who suspect this or there is someone else out there???:pray:
If you become Indian captain in a team that has Sachin , Ganguly , Dravid , Yuvraj , Sehwag and within 30 months of your international debut. you must obviously know what to do when. Beyond all , he seems a cool , smart , hard-working and committed cricketer.
so the correct term will be yuvraj dumped kim sharma cuz her mother didnt approve cuz of the clothes she wear or yuvraj left here cuz of her on screen and off screen behavior. not dat yuvraj got dumped
being dumped by a gurl doesnt make him less of a man or aplayer yaar kya tu bhi :haha::hysterical:
Guest Yograj Singh

Yes, I have made it clear to Yuvraj that he is first to get his batting average to a level that indicates his masterful talent, and he should not go partying around with the other models and Bollywood stars. But you know how the kids are. Once Yuvi retires, then he can find a Steffi Graf for himself so I can have the pleasure of preparing my grandchildren for test cricket.