Impressed with kohli's captaincy?

Blue Star

First of all i want to see indian captain admit we made a mistake thats the point u can learn from it.If u never admit u messed up and world is against u attitude which has taken the team down. Kohli has to learn from mistakes and not repeat them trying to prove he was always right.

Look all 4 bowlers cant bowl forever. Jadeja bowled full quota and was used as attacking weapon. Had to fill 5th bowler quota!! But at least used part timers only to fill 5th bowler quota. Dhoni uses part timers to also eat in to frontline bowlers quota. The amount of times we would see under corrupt dhoni the best front line bowler in the match with best economy rate only bowl say 5 to 6 overs was staggerring under captain corrupt. Just great to see bowlers bowl full quotas
Yeah, I agree with your post. Dhobi, in the name of gut instinct, bowls part time bowlers and ends up bowling too many overs with them. Kohli used all the full time bowlers and gave the best chance to pick wickets.
First of all i want to see indian captain admit we made a mistake thats the point u can learn from it.If u never admit u messed up and world is against u attitude which has taken the team down. Kohli has to learn from mistakes and not repeat them trying to prove he was always right.
Admit != publicly admit

This is the first time in years when we came so close to defending a low total. Am pretty happy about that. In the last Asia cup we couldn't even defend 290 against Bangla, we didn't even come close. So things are on the mend and Kohli will only llearn

This is the first time in years when we came so close to defending a low total. Am pretty happy about that. In the last Asia cup we couldn't even defend 290 against Bangla' date=' we didn't even come close. So things are on the mend and Kohli will only llearn[/quote'] True. India needs to develop a culture where they should back themselves to defend any total. We have to gain the lost reputation.
This is the first time in years when we came so close to defending a low total. Am pretty happy about that. In the last Asia cup we couldn't even defend 290 against Bangla' date=' we didn't even come close. So things are on the mend and Kohli will only llearn[/quote'] didn't we defend 130 in CT final
didn't we defend 130 in CT final
LOL 130 on a wicket which was very conducive for bowlers in a high pressure final against a mentally weak team in a T20 :cantstop: But what happens in sub continent? We cannot defend 290 against Bangla, we were constantly giving away 300+ every time we play in the SC. I think he has done a fair job as far as on field captaincy is concerned. Today will be a real test, in a high pressure must win game against Pakistan especially given how inexperienced our team's middle order is.
What does in years mean? And those were freak pitches where even BK was swinging it like he was Tarzan. This was a dead rubber where Pakistan collapsed
1 run to be scored in the last over in not really a tight contest in today's times where 15+ targets (in the last over) are easily overhauled sometimes.
1 run to be scored in the last over in not really a tight contest in today's times where 15+ targets (in the last over) are easily overhauled sometimes.
We should have easily won the game but we missed so many chances.
Dropping Binny without giving proper chances' date=' pathetic decision. We will miss Binny's military medium bowling on this slow track today and his attacking batting at No. 6-7 as well.[/quote'] Honetly I am not too sure of Binny... But I guess we are making mistake on how we bring him in... when we are trying to bring him in at a time when we expect to win a game like today and Binny doesn't bring in too much of confidence... probably we should start out with a series and give him a run for the entire series. Not on and off like this.