Brett Lee rates Tendulkar above Lara

for a career spanning 22+ years' date=' the returns are not too many[/quote'] thats a myth,probably because he has set the bar so high that we expect bigger returns from him.. PS match saving knock also weigh as importantly as match winning ones
that is so wrong..tendulkar was a master in the test arena,just watch some of his innings on difficult pitches to know more about him..its not just the runs he scored or the fluency in those knocks but also the way he negotiated the threatening deliveries,putting away good balls to the fence and playing with the bowlers mind etc which made him look better than anyone.. he is probably one of those batsmen who'll give u the pleasure of risk free innings and dominating attacks on helpful pitches.. 92 in bridgetown,114(92)&70(2008) odd in perth,100 in mcg,140 odd against the best in cape town,136 in chennai,100 at old trafford are some of his magnificent knocks to begin with.the list is too long
we are not talking about he is a great player or not .. the debate is about who is the second or third best ( first place is sealed ).. and there are few batsmen who are as good as sachin or even better than him.. even KP is comparable to sachin .. i would say many neutral would pick kp over sachin
I am biggest fan of kp around not no way in hell any neutral other than some padosis will pick him over tendulkar :hysterical:
i would pick KP in tests over sachin and i am not a padosi :dontknow: only our fans would pick sachin over KP , its not simple if we remove indian glass
I am biggest fan of kp around not no way in hell any neutral other than some padosis will pick him over tendulkar :hysterical:
+1. I have followed KP from his England A times when he scored 3 centuries in 4 matches in India and is a massive fan; but no, KP is not greater than Sachin. :cantstop:
i would pick KP in tests over sachin and i am not a padosi :dontknow: only our fans would pick sachin over KP , its not simple if we remove indian glass
:hysterical:keep em coming....Even England doesn't want to pick him or for the matter of fact South Africa