ICF IPL Auction - Players Auction Registration

gaurav92

^The table in post 704 has all the players names just add the 4 owner names (except KXIP). Btw, is this going to be a closed league of 25 players? How are other players (unsold,didn't give name,etc) going to stake a claim for future auctions :dontknow:

^The table in post 704 has all the players names just add the 4 owner names (except KXIP). Btw, is this going to be a closed league of 25 players? How are other players (unsold,didn't give name,etc) going to stake a claim for future auctions :dontknow:
Same here. Maybe We can create 2 leagues, one for auctioned players only and one public league where anybody can join.

Zestian I really wanted to wish you best of luck for your exams. Hope you study hard and get great marks' date=' also don't worry if some guy named JAF keeps complaining why your not playing. Studies come first! All the best :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] :agree: :two_thumbs_up:

Zestian I really wanted to wish you best of luck for your exams. Hope you study hard and get great marks' date=' also don't worry if some guy named JAF keeps complaining why your not playing. Studies come first! All the best :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] GTFO with your mind games :whack:

Zestian I really wanted to wish you best of luck for your exams. Hope you study hard and get great marks' date=' also don't worry if some guy named JAF keeps complaining why your not playing. Studies come first! All the best :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] Thanx for ur concerns man... Today I took a temporary retirement from playing cricket :(( and X Box... Just concentrating on Exams and FL... :icflove: