ICF IPL Auction - Players Auction Registration

gaurav92

:woot: I have an :idea: We have 4 players right, so for filling the 5th one we will double the scores of the lowest scoring player from our team at the end of this tourney, so by this way, we get an extra players points without actually getting one... And no one will complain coz we are taking the minimum points... And we don't stand a chance to explore any new player... It can also be calculated as Average of all players points but I am pretty sure that won't be pooping any cherry of lord so, the minimum double it should be... Disclaimer, it is my personal opinion and not JAF's... If u all and JAF agree then this can be done... :dance:
Your minimum player is still much much better than the one who left.you,JAF,Scarface and BB are all good players.16MTW wasnt which was why he was bought for so low price

average of all players is out of the question lol your weakest player has gone Only ratio that can be applied is maybe in terms of prices they were bought.So since 16MTW was bought for 25 bilz and others for 465 bilz.the ratio is 465.We can calculate 5th players points according to that hows that?:P
lolz an inch for inch a foot for foot:hysterical:

You can play for him too. Do u wanna play? He is short a player? What's your problem with the pic? :finger: Master Race :thefinger:
how come me and sabby r poor players ?? in worst case scenario i can help JAF , but if any god players r there let him take master race will wears yellow :hatsoff:

Average points is not fair imo neither is doubling the points of least scorer in the team. Giving replacement is the option i would vote for. The replacement has to be from unsold players only because all owners should have similar options to choose from. Those who opted to play should be given first come first serve preference over those who did not opt to participate initially for bidding. Keep it simple and fair to everyone.

This is not fair. He should get some kinda penalty if he gets Velu. Like deduct 5000 points from his total tally at the end. If, a big fat if, JAF wins, it will be like the evil Mumbai Indians winning with 5 foreign players :beee:

This is not fair. He should get some kinda penalty if he gets Velu. Like deduct 5000 points from his total tally at the end. If' date=' a big fat if, JAF wins, it will be like the evil Mumbai Indians winning with 5 foreign players :beee:[/quote'] so DD not agree sorry JAF you have to do with what you have :dance: