Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 (Game Thread)

gaurav92

Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 (Game Thread)  

1. 1.

Okay I am no one to comment on others team but I literally laughed my **** off when sg bid for yuchup,uthhappa,dk for the star players category just to save money :hysterical: but the fault alone ain't on sg,wtf were u doing gaurav during that time?? Nevertheless anything can happen in IPL ,even flopsters can become rockstars

Scammers will now try to sell their team and buy another by doing this fake fight :hysterical:
why the hell would I sell my team - my name, along with g92's name, came as a winner of the team then I bid for the WHOLE TEAM so if g92 is dissatisfied he is free to leave. I have enough funds to buy his stake.

My team Chris Gayle The Tormentor Shikhar Dhawan Srh kaptaan Virat Kohli The Chase Master Jacques Kallis Xperienced Player Shakib Al Hasan Subcontinent Xpert JP Duminy Middle order AR Faf Du Plessis Saf T20 kaptaan Kedar Jadhav In form Indian domestic Ambati Rayudu unpredictable Rajat Bhatia Dependable Sunil Narine Mystery spinner 1 Pravin Tambe Mystery Spinner 2 Bhuvneshwar Kumar the stinger Zakk Swing Master Vinay Kumar Lejund N that's what you call the champion team having top notches everywhere with multiple players for captaincy. :hatsoff: to the team n thanx to PAA-G as well.
can anyone suggest 1 team name?????? 2 captain for gameweek 1?????