I want Pak to win 3-0 and 5-0.

jf1gp_1

What do you mean no coach? Indian team has so many coaches - Rajput, VP, Robin Singh, Big 2, Dhoni's dhobi, bania, kutta.... The joke is : * 4 americans in a car - 1 driver and 3 passengers * 4 Chinese in a car - 4 passengers and no drivers * 4 Desis in a car - 4 Drivers and no passengers India team has no many coaches, we should never ever complain about not having coaches.
:haha:..
Apart from the title.... The Five points makes perfect sense....and it should be BCCIs agenda
Precisely - the OP has tried to hit these points home in a caustic manner - but these are valid points nevertheless. Ii believe he is frustrated about how these points continue to be ignored - though it is not clear whether a series loss against PAK is the panacea to all these problems - the question is how do we make our voices felt to the BCCI which is why it was so important for ICL to succeed - but i digress.
Precisely - the OP has tried to hit these points home in a caustic manner - but these are valid points nevertheless. Ii believe he is frustrated about how these points continue to be ignored - though it is not clear whether a series loss against PAK is the panacea to all these problems - the question is how do we make our voices felt to the BCCI which is why it was so important for ICL to succeed - but i digress.
I agree with what you say. OP was just frustrated, but some of the points are valid.

Hoping for humiliation in order to invoke changes would only perpetuate the reactive thinking employed by crickets boards like the BCCI and the PCB. It's proactive thinking that needs to be harbored. Simply put, it's easy to ring in changes when things are bad, but the true value is in making meaningful changes all the while maintaining a certain level of performance.

Hoping for humiliation in order to invoke changes would only perpetuate the reactive thinking employed by crickets boards like the BCCI and the PCB. It's proactive thinking that needs to be harbored. Simply put, it's easy to ring in changes when things are bad, but the true value is in making meaningful changes all the while maintaining a certain level of performance.
That is why I want PCB to proactively select Sami, Rana and Iftikar Anjum and leave out Gul, Asif and Chukky.
Mazaaq is not selected for the India tour? On your bowling attack I doubt Pakistan will play 4 pacers in India.
No he isn't selected. Indians are fairly good players of spin so i don't think they would play both A Rehman and Afridi. p.s I am sure that you don't know this but Razzaq is a really sacred name so please say it properly.
No he isn't selected. Indians are fairly good players of spin so i don't think they would play both A Rehman and Afridi. p.s I am sure that you don't know this but Razzaq is a really sacred name so please say it properly.
Afridi is a tough one to score off on, specially on subcontinent pitches and from what I saw of Rehman he has decent control and Indians aren't all that hot against left arm spin. On the other hand, medium pacers can get quite a hemmering on Indian tracks. From an Indian perspective I would like Pakistan to play 4 pacers. Nothing to feel offended about MP, will try and not use it in the future but I do know the meaning and didn't see anything offensive in mild name twisting. Obviously the idea was to poke fun at Razzaq and not any religion.
Afridi is a tough one to score off on' date=' specially on subcontinent pitches and from what I saw of Rehman he has decent control and Indians aren't all that hot against left arm spin. On the other hand, medium pacers can get quite a hemmering on Indian tracks. From an Indian perspective I would like Pakistan to play 4 pacers. [/quote'] Yeah i do see your point. Among the 4 pacers who would you leave out?
Nothing to feel offended about MP, will try and not use it in the future but I do know the meaning and didn't see anything offensive in mild name twisting. Obviously the idea was to poke fun at Razzaq and not any religion.
I know you didn't mean to say it like that but just letting you know that it's a really significant name.
I gotta ask .... are you guys from Pak capable of thinking anything other than religion by any chance ... ? And I shudder to think what you guys would do had your religion been truly a peace loving and benevolent one .... amazing really.
True. I am yet to meet a muslim who thinks something related to Islam is insignificant.

I gotta ask .... are you guys from Pak capable of thinking anything other than religion by any chance ... ? And I shudder to think what you guys would do had your religion been truly a peace loving and benevolent one ....
don't want to get in to this again. I made a simple request to Shwetabh and he replied back in a friendly manner. So there was no need for you to go over-board and start questioning our thinking capabilities.
And I think I know why .... You have this tendency to cry hoarse on such issues ... and will be the first to hit the exit when confronted with facts ... if you want to be taken seriously atleast have the moral fortitude to stand the cross questioning else you are nothing but a hypocrite. Yes there is a need .... most here dont accord the same courtesy to any other guys religious sensitivites on similar matters ... You should be treated no differently ... and yes it does highlight your tendency to look at everything in life through your religions glassses which pretty much is the root cause for why your religion gets criticized by everybody.
Not wasting an opportunity to throw stones on the one fallen in the well!