Actor playin

Cricketics

No Asif , Gul for a 5th match decider ! Strange , VERY strange. Asif rested it seems, in a must win game. Pak's fielding is pathetic. If they play like they have played till now , i can guarantee an Indian win. Saffies have been lucky to be at 73/1 after 15.

No Asif ' date= Gul for a 5th match decider ! Strange , VERY strange. Asif rested it seems, in a must win game. Pak's fielding is pathetic. If they play like they have played till now , i can guarantee an Indian win. Saffies have been lucky to be at 73/1 after 15.
Asif's exclusion is really quite strange, i dont think he needed to rest after bowling just 8 overs in 2 weeks.

Rao Ifthikar Strikes. Gibbs gone , bowled playing across the line. Ifthikar is a good bowler , i have never seen him go for lotsa runs , bowling badly. He is always there or thereabouts. The only thing that has still kept Pakistan in the match is Kallis' pathetic batting. He looks like Sachin in the 4th one-dayer against Lee, all at sea. He is struggling to find the gaps and Afridi is holding him on a rein. No wonder he was dropped from the 20/20 team. With Gibbs gone now, pressure is now on Kallis to keep the score moving.