MS Dhoni goes unsold at Nanda's great IPL auction again.

Magneto

Why unpatriotic? Binny was one of the top buys. :winky:
they will take injured tundlers over home grown pacers :finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:
not my fault that they went bonkers (80-90-100+ bilz) on some BIG players and had nothing left after buying 4-5 players....
yeah ..you had lot left and still did not buy jack shyte :finger:

they will take injured tundlers over home grown pacers :finger::finger::finger::finger::finger: yeah ..you had lot left and still did not buy jack shyte :finger:
check out my team :winky: p.s. this wasn't the MRF pace academy IPL where you only had to choose phaaast bowlers :P

check out my team :winky: p.s. this wasn't the MRF pace academy IPL where you only had to choose phaaast bowlers :P
i do not waste time to look at loser teams ..i just saw u whining about aaron ..? is he not phaast? maybe u should make a point and give it away along with 100 billion to others so make a point :icflove:

]i do not waste time to look at loser teams ..i just saw u whining about aaron ..? is he not phaast? maybe u should make a point and give it away along with 100 billion to others so make a point :icflove:
do check out my team: Malinga Raina Utthappa Yusuf Pathan Karthik Hodge Neesham Dwayne Smith Corey Anderson Stuart Binny Irfan Pathan Bhajji Manish Panday Murali Vijay. Aaron I wasn't looking at phaaast bowlers like him - bought him by mistake and then was defrauded and not allowed to use Strike Out. Aaron/Yadav etc aren't going to do wonders in the IPL you know that as well as I do. So there was not much point in buying them. Better to buy someone like Bhatia who can bat a bit and bowl a bit.

its all because of POS sachin=god
I'd say thanks :winky: As you saw yesterday, I got in, increase price and got out again and again and again because I was not looking to spend more than 60-70 on any player and these guys were willing to spend even 100+ - if other team owners couldn't see what I was doing, it wasn't my fault. They should have come with a different strategy than "if we see a big player we will keep bidding" :giggle:

I'd say thanks :winky: As you saw yesterday, I got in, increase price and got out again and again and again because I was not looking to spend more than 60-70 on any player and these guys were willing to spend even 100+ - if other team owners couldn't see what I was doing, it wasn't my fault. They should have come with a different strategy than "if we see a big player we will keep bidding" :giggle:
s=g bragging about team which has bhajji' date='mooli,pandey,binny,pathan ,uthppa and some front foot plonkers who are gonna get destroyed on slow uae tracks :rofl:[/quote'] :finger:

We got gayle at 115 billz and still have 30 billz purse left so budget wasn't a problem!!