Flirting with English.... Indian School teachers

Cricketics

BTW - have any of you been a class leader (aka class monitor, class captain in some schools). Its basically a student who will be the class monitor, and if teacher is absent he/she needs to "mind the class". They are usually hand-picked by the teachers Sometimes election will be there and students will "vote" only to be vetoed :D
I was one. It was real fun sometimes. We had this system of "Warning slips" in our middle school, the ultimate form of a formal reprimand. It was a slip of paper , signed by the principal , citing the reasons why the student was warned and the signature of parents were required. So , in my 7th grade , a teacher had given us a tough assignment to finish, many didnt. The teacher seemed in a bad mood that day and decided to hand in warning slips to EVERYONE who didnt, and the number was like 35/42 or something. I hadnt finished the home work as well but i because i was the class leader, i was given the responsibility to collect the names and hand them over to her. And ofcourse , i didnt include myself ! :D

I was one. It was real fun sometimes. We had this system of "Warning slips" in our medium school, the ultimate form of a formal reprimand. It was a slip of paper , signed by the principal , citing the reasons why the student was warned and the signature of parents were required. So , in my 7th grade , a teacher had given us a tough assignment to finish, many didnt. The teacher seemed in a bad that day and decided to hand in warning slips to EVERYONE who didnt, and the number was like 35/42 or something. I hadnt finished the home work but i because i was the class leader, i was given the responsibility to collect the names and hand them over to her.And ofcourse , i didnt include myself ! :D
Did other students not beat you up? :haha:

Did other students not beat you up? :haha:
Nobody knew I DIDNT finish. After all , i was the one who went around checking the students to see if they had finished. :D But being class monitor is not all fun always. I have been at the receiving end too. This was again in my middle school. The teacher called me to get some stuff from the class cupboard. I had , by mistake , taken the wrong things and handed them over to her. I dunno why she would so infuriated with that , but she turned red in anger and gave one tight slap on my cheek. That slap still rings........ guaaaaaaaaainnnnnnnn ! :D

A couple of more funny instances with teachers -- My high-school chemistry teacher was a riot. His pronounciations were hopeless.One day , we came across this thing called the "Tyndall Effect" and it was defined as " Chaotic , ceaseless , zig-zag , random motion" in the text book. You should have seen the class laugh as the teacher defined it as " Shaatic , seaslezz , zik-zak , raandam mosan.."... :haha: -- We all know Java was pioneered by Bjarne Strou Strup and his name is to be pronounced as "Jarne Strou Strup". Unfortunately , my comp sci teacher didnt. So , she would diligently keep calling him " "B"ajarne Strou Strup" with a particular stress on the B, and everytime she does that, there would be peals of laughter in the class.:D -- We had "Oliver Twist" in our high-school and there is this character called " Master Bates". Each time , our teacher would make one of us stand-up and read the pages of the text. And the name "Master Bates" pronounced very fast , sounds more like a similar sounding verb, rather than the proper noun it actually is. So, we would eagerly wait till a line came , that had that name in it. The student reading that would invariably laugh everytime, with the whole class suppressing chuckles.:D

BTW - have any of you been a class leader (aka class monitor, class captain in some schools). Its basically a student who will be the class monitor, and if teacher is absent he/she needs to "mind the class". They are usually hand-picked by the teachers Sometimes election will be there and students will "vote" only to be vetoed :D
ohh yes i was class monitor for one year... teachers and students both picked me... I was letting guys do whatever they wanted to and I would keep an eye out for teachers to go silent on their arrival... girls monitor were really strict and boys monitors were very lenient so girls monitor used to get mad at me.. I kept laughing at them for being so tight.. they wouldnt dare to give my name to class teacher for being to lousy at monitoring... but next year I did not stand in election because of all the fun I was missing out on.. ohh goood days..

Nobody knew I DIDNT finish. After all , i was the one who went around checking the students to see if they had finished. :D But being class monitor is not all fun always. I have been at the receiving end too. This was again in my middle school. The teacher called me to get some stuff from the class cupboard. I had , by mistake , taken the wrong things and handed them over to her. I dunno why she would so infuriated with that , but she turned red in anger and gave one tight slap on my cheek. That slap still rings........ guaaaaaaaaainnnnnnnn ! :D
When I was in 8th Grade , Algebra teacher called me and gave a tight slap bcoz I scored a DUCK in the revision test and I in turn returned a solid whack :confused_smile: and then they called my parents and got two solid whacks from my mom.I got pissed and quit the school and joined another school after 5 months and went thru 8th grade again :cry_smile: Good ol days :haha:

When I was in 8th Grade ' date=' Algebra teacher called me and gave a tight slap bcoz I scored a DUCK in the [i']revision test and I in turn returned a solid whack :confused_smile: and then they called my parents and got two solid whacks from my mom.I got pissed and quit the school and joined another school after 5 months and went thru 8th grade again :cry_smile: Good ol days :haha:
You slapped the teacher ? :haha: Good job !

I was one. I was pretty much the chief mischief maker in class,(me and a couple of my buddies). I was made the monitor, so I would be kept busy. Needless to say, it hopelessly backfired on the teachers. :hysterical:

I have never flirted with any English Indian school teachers - they were all fat and quite revolting in general. Although there was this one "m'aam" who was extremely hot - even for an Indian. She used to wear these tight saaris, and even though i don't find anything attractive about saaris, this wench made them look real fine. She had a nice, toned belly and an awesome pair of legs. I would deliberately sit in front of the class just to stare at them as she crossed them over and over again while grading papers. Good stuff

We never really had individual mischiefmakers. My whole class was supposed to be the "mischiefmaker" class, and hence was positioned right opposite the teachers staff room. We were an amazing team. here are a couple of examples. 1. We had this geography teacher who used to come to class, and first thing she would say was " Those who dont have their texts, go sit outside class." After a few classes, students would take their geography books with them, and go chill outside class. It reached a point where we had 27/35 students sitting in the corridor. 2. We had this teacher who used to stare at the back wall of class, when she looked up from reading a passage. What I mean is, when she read a passage, she would pause, and explain, and while explaining, she would look at the back wall of the class, rather than looking at the students. After a few classes, the moment she paused, and started explaining, all the students would turn their heads and look at the back of the class, when she was teaching. It was much funnier in real life. Imagine 35 heads turning away from you the moment you look up from the book. 3. We had 2 doors in the entrance, both of which opened out.. rather than a single door. What I mean is that the door was like this... 006pdgjq0.th.jpg Now, each door were quite small.... and we had a fat teacher. The locks for the doors were inside. So we would lock one of the doors, so our teacher could not squeeze thru and come to class. She would stand outside, and stretch her hand, to unlock the other door, so she could walk in to class. Needless to say, we did this before each and every class.

Oh, and I had a teacher who told me this. "Bring your fathers to class tomorrow. I burst out laughing, and with that, the whole class burst out laughing. The teacher was red faced." Also, here's something that a senior did. Now its a part of the school folklore. Teacher tears the students paper, and throws it out of the window. Student takes the teachers purse, lying on the teachers table, and throws it out of the window.:hysterical:

3. We had 2 doors in the entrance, both of which opened out.. rather than a single door. What I mean is that the door was like this... 006pdgjq0.th.jpg Now, each door were quite small.... and we had a fat teacher. The locks for the doors were inside. So we would lock one of the doors, so our teacher could not squeeze thru and come to class. She would stand outside, and stretch her hand, to unlock the other door, so she could walk in to class. Needless to say, we did this before each and every class.
That is just mean...:broken_heart: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

When I was in 8th Grade ' date=' Algebra teacher called me and gave a tight slap bcoz I scored a DUCK in the [i']revision test and I in turn returned a solid whack :confused_smile: and then they called my parents and got two solid whacks from my mom.I got pissed and quit the school and joined another school after 5 months and went thru 8th grade again :cry_smile: Good ol days :haha:
Holy cow!!! :hysterical: You were one daring kid! :two_thumbs_up:

BTW - have any of you been a class leader (aka class monitor' date=' class captain in some schools).[/quote'] Hah, a few times. In my 5th or 6th grade, once slapped a guy who was making a ruckus so hard that his parents came to see the principal next day with my hand still printed on his face and I almost got expelled During a maths class in 8th grade, I chucked half the class out (almost everyone except the girls lol) who were shouting around and generally being aholes. Next class was football practice and the guys did a mass boycott and didn't allow me to play for a whole week lol ! Losers !

Its shocking that teachers even in my engineering didnt know how to handle the students. There was the new guy who had just begun to teach the students. On one of the days , when he came into the class , there was lots of ruckus and commotion. Our man , instead shouting or handpicking the students , decided to handle the situation differently. He came inside and just sat on the bench , without speaking a word. His hope - " The students will be surprised at my approach, they will quieten down and ask me to take class" But it was hilarious that we kept laughing and talking, as if we didnt even notice him being there. You should have seen the expression on his face as the period duly got over and he quietly walked away. Its like we had supervises chat/fun session. :haha: Another school Incident - There was this general assembly when someone was addressing us. It was so boring that we all started clapping in the middle of her speech. The chief guest was so embarrassed that she stopped her speech and walked away. Our principal was admittedly furious, she got hold of the mike and shouted, " Is this the way you treat guests to our school ?" *Another round of applause* "STOP CLAPPING !! " *Another , even heavier round of applause. * :haha:

:wavey: I used to write down the names of all the naughty kids on the board ......:D Par bahut maar padti thi to :tomato::tomato::tomato::tomato:zara peeth dikhao to chalk...pencil ..erasers aur bahoot kuch marte the gande classmates.....

Here's another one - I was the nominated " Doubt asker" of the class. i.e , If the students felt bored and needed to kill time in the period , they would sometimes ask me to pose some really stupid doubts, not because i knew the subject well or concentrated , but because of the fact that i had this uncanny knack of asking really worthwhile questions even though i didnt know a word of whats happening. And there was this Seminconductor Physics class. Our teacher said something along the lines of " So , the electron is accelerated along the direction of the field". I had to ask something. So i duly raised my hand and told her " Mam , you are saying that the electron is accelerating in the direction of the field , but i think it is decelerating against the direction of the field" Our poor teacher didnt understand that , i had after all , said the same thing she was saying too . So for 25 mins , she was adamant that " the electron was accelerating in the direction of the field" , while i kept saying " No no , its decelerating against the direction of the field". A few of us who got the joke were laughing like cray. Period over , mission accomplished ! :D