Flirting with English.... Indian School teachers

Cricketics

Wait.....WTF? I thought "I have 2 daughter....both of them are girls" , "Open the window, let the atmosphere come in" were spoken by my high school Comp teacher. That and "Form a straight circle".......There are a few more and i have heard most of it first hand. So either u 2 are from madras and you heard it as an urban legend or all teachers have a mysterious code to say crap like that.

"Take a copper rod, break it into half, and take the bigger half" :D :D :D I've also had a PT teacher (aka phys.training teacher, sports teacher) who used to say, "Both of you three - get out of the class" I've had a Physics (or was it Chemistry) teacher who has said "Open the window, let the atmosphere come in" :D :D :D - Have heard it first hand, so it is true- if others have heard it as well, then it maybe a "common" teacher thingy

holy **** zap even my Marathi teacher always said 'Open the doors of the windows and let the atmosphere come in' classic line. some more gems - You both of three get out of the class, every village has a gutter and you are the gutter of this class (WTF??), if you dont listen to me today you will sacrifice your life in later.

BTW - have any of you been a class leader (aka class monitor, class captain in some schools). Its basically a student who will be the class monitor, and if teacher is absent he/she needs to "mind the class". They are usually hand-picked by the teachers Sometimes election will be there and students will "vote" only to be vetoed :D

BTW - have any of you been a class leader (aka class monitor, class captain in some schools). Its basically a student who will be the class monitor, and if teacher is absent he/she needs to "mind the class".
Guilty as charged. In my school the class leader also had the "honour" of ringing the bell. The bell used to be a round metal object against which a wooden hammer kinda thingy was bludgeoned. The very first day I was selected Class-Leader I went with my chest puffed to bang the bell. Tried too hard I suppose and the noise startled me out of my wits and I dropped the hammer(my class was at 3rd floor). Never the one to give up I climbed down, picked the hammer and rang the bell again..twice in 5 minutes :dance::dance: xx