Gavaskar appointed interim BCCI head. CSK RR to stay

asterix

In India you dont take on SC.The real "Sone pe Suhaga" will be if SC dismisses Srini and then the court appoints someone as BCCI President.Waaat Laga jayegi saalon.
I would prefer this than Srini appointing one of his a** lickers (read shivlal yadav, who is another cheat) to become the BCCI president.. Srini and all hi chamchas should be eliminated
I hope he is thrown out by the SC and then SC appoints the next President of BCCI.So that we may be spared of people like Shivlal Yadav and co. also.This man thinks he can take on the SC and do whatever he likes?SC in recent years have brought down bigger people then this buffoon.
Subrata was given conditional bail today - the condition being Sahara group having to deposit 10000 crores. SC has been relentless by sending prominent people to jail in 2G scam as well as Subrata and his staff in the recent scam.Srini will be kicked out by SC if he does not quits.By trying to prolong the fight Srini will ensure that Indian cricket brand gets much bad name in due course as well as worse response to CSK franchisee even by CSK fans.The more he keeps fighting the more loss it is for him and his franchisee. It is better for Indian cricket to find out via probe if there are any other CSK people apart from Meiyappam who were involved in betting and if any CSK seniors fixed matches as alleged and who these CSK cricketers are , if involved. BCCI is becoming much worse than PCB administration.It's a shame for our country.
Quick question why do you like Srini so much? He has done nothing good for Indian cricket. If we get a new president our cricket might go in right direction. Remove you Southee glasses and think yourself as an Indian for once. Pathetic for people who supports this cheat.
i like hitler ,mussolini , indra , vlad the impaler , gengis khan , putin , amma and jaya now sreeni :winky: i think he bullied almost every other boards which i unheard of .. just like TN seshan :dance: he is the best among the worst cheats
Quick question why do you like Srini so much? He has done nothing good for Indian cricket. If we get a new president our cricket might go in right direction. Remove you Southee glasses and think yourself as an Indian for once. Pathetic for people who supports this cheat.
i like hitler ,mussolini , indra , vlad the impaler , gengis khan , putin , amma and jaya now sreeni :winky: i think he bullied almost every other boards which i unheard of .. just like TN seshan :dance: he is the best among the worst cheats
Even if he gets kicked out now' date=' Srini can be re-elected back as Head of BCCI in the September elections, if investigation is completed and his name is cleared.[/quote'] If he gets kicked it would be difficult for him to come back.Thats why he is clinging onto it. Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 2
Even if he gets kicked out now' date=' Srini can be re-elected back as Head of BCCI in the September elections, if investigation is completed and his name is cleared.[/quote'] No.. Mamas teem ends by step 14.. If I am not wrong next president ll be nominated by east zone
Assuring the BCCI would take disciplinary action against erring players, Sundaram said that while the real worry was whether IPL players were involved in match-fixing or spot-fixing, the court-appointed panel had only found betting. The court, however, shot down his contention. “Don’t say that. You are saying this because you have not seen what is there in the sealed cover. We have seen it and so we are at the root of it. After going through it, we think there is a big question whether you will implement anything.” The court asked Sundaram to go through the confidential report as an officer of the court and “not as a lawyer paid by Srinivasan” and then argue whether Srinivasan should quit or not. “We don’t want to damage people’s reputation but in our opinion, Srinivasan must step down. The man at the top must go if there has to be any fair investigation…gist of the sealed cover report proves many allegations…allegations are such that the BCCI cannot be trusted with this
Let us tell you there are no definite findings in the sealed cover but the allegations are very very serious.
What is there in taht sealed cover....if there is no proof how can judge comment like that?