ICF Chess Grand Prix Season 1: Road to Glory

FischerTal

ICF Chess Grand Prix Season 1: Road to Glory  

1. 1.

• All classical
    • Follow the same pattern that's been going on so far

SLICKR showing arrogance now
When will it be my turn :whine: Im serious when I get into uni break after exams Im gonna watch all the pro videos, read about all the openings typical strategies etc and go into season 2 or 3 in beast mode. Then I will finally be able to talk trash, thrash opponent and then taunt more :yay: For now though :((

Gambit: An opening set of moves where you give away a pawn or two to get all of your pieces out quickly and start a quick attack. While the opponent is busy taking pawns' date=' many of his pieces are on the back-row and are out of the game and you can use this to your advantage.[/quote'] Interdasting :two_thumbs_up:

I shall be around for a few minutes. Whoever dares challenge me and wants some losing practice can send across the invite. Please make it a 10 minute game. :icflove:
Everyone has chickened out. No challenges. No response at all. Safe to conclude that I'm the undisputed ICF chess champ. :dance: This meaningless tournament can be scrapped now.

Gautimaan you fought well. But the outcome was never in doubt. You were up against not a mere opponent. You were up against the closest rendition of Nietzsche's ueber(wo)mensch. You hadn't a chance. No one does. Now maybe you can convince the others the futility of having a tournament when a supremely talent like me lurks around the same thread. Hence forth, the ICF chess trophy should be rechristened as the Mariyam trophy. :icflove: