ICF Chess Grand Prix Season 1: Road to Glory

FischerTal

ICF Chess Grand Prix Season 1: Road to Glory  

1. 1.

• All classical
    • Follow the same pattern that's been going on so far

:fear: Didn't know what hit me for the first couple of minutes' date=' had to forget the timer just to stay in the game :hatsoff:[/quote'] I made a mess of the end. Was a bag of nerves. I was lucky to get away with a win to be very frank. :P Edit: I'm playing anonymous now. :confused:

Yes' date=' too bad chess can't be half as exciting as reading 174 page manifestos and 18 page articles in the eternal and infinite modi vs kejriwal vs rahul debates. :(([/quote'] :cantstop:

Yes' date=' too bad chess can't be half as exciting as reading 174 page manifestos and 18 page articles in the eternal and infinite modi vs kejriwal vs rahul debates. :(([/quote'] thats way more interesting :agree: aap bhi political section mein tashreef laayein kabhi...

thats way more interesting :agree: aap bhi political section mein tashreef laayein kabhi...
:icflove: Too much hate there for my liking. :(( Can't bear to see my country men and women so divided and ever so filled with animosity over something so trivial as a national election. Trolling here is way easier. :D

:icflove: Too much hate there for my liking. :(( Can't bear to see my country men and women so divided and ever so filled with animosity over something so trivial as a national election. Trolling here is way easier. :D
cults created around leaders and online anonymity does lead to that :( ab toh Tamasha kirkut start ho raha hai - wahan karengey trolling :dance:

cults created around leaders and online anonymity does lead to that :( ab toh Tamasha kirkut start ho raha hai - wahan karengey trolling :dance:
Now that Sachin is not a part of the playing XI, will you still root for MI? What if he is associated with MI in some coaching capacity? Who would you support then?

aap toh dharna dene wale the na IPL ke khilaaf?:hmmm:

Now that Sachin is not a part of the playing XI, will you still root for MI? What if he is associated with MI in some coaching capacity? Who would you support then?
of course not. I ONLY support teams where he plays. Now that he won't be playing, I won't be watching/supporting any team.
aap toh dharna dene wale the na IPL ke khilaaf?:hmmm:
I don't watch tamasha kirkut but I will troll everyone in the tamasha section :bandit: