Latest Cricket Magazines

Welcome Punjabi kanjri. I is going to take good care of youz. Whez in London u be? Me anz another forum member dsr go for drinkz session regularly in N London...wanna come? We drink usually Bicardi and coke while listening to 50cents. We are fierce and totally hardcore...init :D

Welcome Punjabi kanjri. I is going to take good care of youz. Whez in London u be? Me anz another forum member dsr go for drinkz session regularly in N London...wanna come? We drink usually Bicardi and coke while listening to 50cents. We are fierce and totally hardcore...init :D
wht da f**k is your problem? hw dare u say kanji!!! f**kin d**ck head!! dont u have any respect 4 any1

He apologised Punjabi kuri.... And he is telling the truth. He has the dirtiest mind in this forum. Second only to another guy you posts very rarely.It is very much possible that he read your ID wrong. Rest of the flirting hewould have done anyways....but the name he probably got wrong.And for that he said sorry.

He apologised Punjabi kuri.... And he is telling the truth. He has the dirtiest mind in this forum. Second only to another guy you posts very rarely.It is very much possible that he read your ID wrong. Rest of the flirting hewould have done anyways....but the name he probably got wrong.And for that he said sorry.
ok whatever but i refuse to stay in this group, im leaving
Are we do desperate for girls in this place ? And Gaurav is a million times better than those "clean" guys who say nothing to the outside world yet have the dirtiest of ideas in their minds ! Please grow-up everybody !
We are on his side.....:bowwow: read the praises....:girlshit: