Who do you dislike most ? Sri Lanka or Pakistan?

I genuinely HATE that pri!ck Sangakarra. Generally you guys are uber boring. No hate.
I am from hyderababd and stopped watching deccan chargers macthes once sanga took over as captain.....He is a very good talent and probabaly best wicket keeper batsmen after gilly .......but his attitude is cheap and retard for his stature.....can't stand him....

Don't hate SL. Like their games. Was even a member of their fan site and had plenty of good banter untill some morons Slan fans over took it and spoiled it. But still like their team and was happy when they lifted the Asia cup recently. Good luck to SL and their fans but T20 WC is India's tomorrow. Tough luck and better outing in England. Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Huh? You guys dislike someone because they * gulp * sledge? :hysterical: What next, hate someone for winning the toss?
Not only because they sledge. Unbelievably arrogant nature too. Apart from Kohli, others have not been able to match their antics with performances. That makes them more hated. I am also getting to like Kohli despite his antics, because the guy is unmistakable quality. But cannot say the same about Harbhajan, Gambhir, Praveen Kumar or Yuvraj.
Not only because they sledge. Unbelievably arrogant nature too. Apart from Kohli' date=' others have not been able to match their antics with performances. That makes them more hated. I am also getting to like Kohli despite his antics, because the guy is unmistakable quality. But cannot say the same about Harbhajan, Gambhir, Praveen Kumar or Yuvraj.[/quote'] Those four players have scarred you for generations.

Harbhajan, Gambhir, P KUmar and Yuvraj? may be in your dreams. Gambhir didn't play much against us, but was good. Kumar was shyte. Yuvraj became good against us once Vaas and Murali declioned. Harbhajan was decent, but was taken apart when he toured here as much as Kumble. IF you are suggesting SRT, Ganguly,Kohli, Pathans I'd agree

Harbhajan, Gambhir, P KUmar and Yuvraj? may be in your dreams. Gambhir didn't play much against us, but was good. Kumar was shyte. Yuvraj became good against us once Vaas and Murali declioned. Harbhajan was decent, but was taken apart when he toured here as much as Kumble. IF you are suggesting SRT, Ganguly,Kohli, Pathans I'd agree
Pretty much owned you for long time with these player.
Yuvraj Singh Avergaes 33 with SR 0f 82 against SL, opposed to 36 @ 87. In SL averages 34 @ 79. If you filter for vaas / Murali era, would be still poorer. So has not been a big match player against SL. One or two performances there may be given the large amount of knocks he played, but nothing close to what Kohli or Dhoni has done, or what Jayasuriya has done to India.

Some excerpts from SL cricket forum:

Cant entertain the thought of losing to that lot even :(
Yeah man... Fk team, even i can feel the pressure... PIRITH :adore:
Exactly losing to Windies was a different story, But losing to this cheap lot, will be a disaster!..
SL cheering Lundians :lmao: fuv03.jpg
If Thissara coming Ranga is the person gonna get out. Don't think Lakmal will include to the team tonight. We need power hitters (Prasanna+Thissa) can do that. MJ need to open. Sanga must take on spinners and whack all over the park. Don't wanna see losing against these wanna be show off cheap quality packed lundian team.
:hysterical:

Cricket wise Pak is much more interesting, SL is mostly irritating except for some like Murali/Mathews/Malinga/Aravinda etc. In the larger scheme of things some Indians have respect for Pak as they do not take 200 mil$ aid from us and then hate us, they simply take 7 bil $ from US and undisclosed from China and be a pain in India's undercarriage..they are everywhere India is, competing with us in everything, although they have much lesser resources. Pak is like part of India lost to Persian/Arabic civ for ever. SL on the other hand is just a small neighbour country which had an important place in Indian culture and mythology...like Nepal fiercely independent and but most recently has become a Chinese ally which is most unfortunate as we will find it hard to be friends like before.