For Indian Cricket to improve learn from US Baseball

Midfielder

There was a test conducted on finding "most dangerous ball in sport" .. They concluded cricket ball was the hardest and most dangerous. Check their video. http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/sport-science-dangerous-balls/12wkyqk3 Sport Science: Dangerous Balls Sport Science takes a look at the danger of getting hit by baseballs, tennis balls, footballs, and discovers that surprisingly, its the cricket ball that delivers the damage.

You are coming up with no data on cricket. Atleast i am coming up with an approximate data.
I tried but cricket does not have such data on speed, strength, flexibility, vertical leaps and intelligence etc. There are hosts of parameters a sports like baseball tests before they give a contract. That is another thing cricket can learn as the level of professionalism is just not there yet. Plus I am coming up with baseball data you are defending cricket you should put cricket data. Mine is bigger than yours is not very scientific.

There was a test conducted on finding "most dangerous ball in sport" .. They concluded cricket ball was the hardest and most dangerous. Check their video. http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/sport-science-dangerous-balls/12wkyqk3 Sport Science: Dangerous Balls Sport Science takes a look at the danger of getting hit by baseballs, tennis balls, footballs, and discovers that surprisingly, its the cricket ball that delivers the damage.
Thanks and you have proved my point. The cricket ball bowled here was always a beamer not first bounce which at least 99% of cricket balls are. Beamer is a no ball. Baseball players face the same energy all the time. Like I said baseball will shatter your skull as your video shows.

I really doubt that a 40+ year old Franklyn Rose was bowling at 95 mph.

I really doubt that a 40+ year old Franklyn Rose was bowling at 95 mph.
No he was not. They took a basic assumption that if baseball and cricket ball travel at the same speed they will have the same energy, which is correct but some baseballs are clocked at higher than that and this is the energy imparted as a beamer or full toss. Moreover they never took into account the energy lost at first bounce which probably is now half that of baseball. That is why people have been now arguing with me for several days not understanding the dynamics of baseball.

Thanks and you have proved my point. The cricket ball bowled here was always a beamer not first bounce which at least 99% of cricket balls are. Beamer is a no ball. Baseball players face the same energy all the time. Like I said baseball will shatter your skull as your video shows.
Dude.. they conclusively proved Cricket is the most dangerous ball.. what are you trying to prove here :cantstop: IN cricket bouncer can break you. Raman Lamba died of a cricket ball. Just in case you don't know.

Raman Lamba died in the Post Graduate Hospital in Dhaka in Bangladesh[12] after he was hit on the temple by a cricket ball hit by Mehrab Hossain off left arm spinner Saifullah Khan while fielding at forward short leg Have you heard of this guy. A 20 year old guy smacked a cricket ball from a left arm spinner and kill a fielder. Can you really see that happening in a baseball?

Dude.. they conclusively proved Cricket is the most dangerous ball.. what are you trying to prove here :cantstop: IN cricket bouncer can break you. Raman Lamba died of a cricket ball. Just in case you don't know.
At this stage I can only come to one conclusion that all you play is fantasy stuff and nothing else. If there is any more informative stuff you have we can debate.

Obviously you get a F in physics. For the last time it will break your hand. People who have caught it have their fingers broken or hand size doubled or blue. They go to the hospital right away. You are incredibly dense. Do you know the size of soccer ball.
False. As i said, I've played baseball and caught it with my bare hands. Its easier to do than a cricket ball. baseball pros catch the ball with a glove because they are unable to catch the ball barehanded. A low skill development.

No but you coming up with unscientific data does nothing for the discourse. Have some honest to god numbers and then we will talk.
I am sorry but you are unqualified to talk about basic science. I caught you out in aerodynamics and you went completely silent on that ever since. Where is the integrity, kiddo ?

False. As i said, I've played baseball and caught it with my bare hands. Its easier to do than a cricket ball. baseball pros catch the ball with a glove because they are unable to catch the ball barehanded. A low skill development.
You are a tool. A $100 million dollar player cannot do it but you can do it. You sound ignorant like the lady who commented on basketball. We are talking limits of human body. If it can shatter your skull which is a tough bone what will it do to your hand. What will happen to the ligaments and tendons? Raise the level of discourse or it becomes meaningless. Once again none of your stuff is backed by reason, logic or science.

I am sorry but you are unqualified to talk about basic science. I caught you out in aerodynamics and you went completely silent on that ever since. Where is the integrity, kiddo ?
I mentioned a seam 8 changes direction twice cricket ball once. Why dont you comprehend.

You have not played anything ever. If you had played anything you will understand. Your posts smack of ignorance.

You are a tool. A $100 million dollar player cannot do it but you can do it. You sound ignorant like the lady who commented on basketball. We are talking limits of human body. If it can shatter your skull which is a tough bone what will it do to your hand. What will happen to the ligaments and tendons? Raise the level of discourse or it becomes meaningless. Once again none of your stuff is backed by reason' date=' logic or science.[/quote'] A 100 million dollar player cannot do it because that 100 million dollar player has 100 million times less experience trying to catch a ball the size of baseball with his bare hands than me. So goes for about millions of people who've spent countless hours playing cricket. You do not know catching, do you ? That is why you come up with 'if it can shatter your skull, what will it do to your hand?' nonsense. First off, catching isnt just plonking your hand in place and not flexing at impact. Second, think for a minute- the same cricket ball that can crack a batsman's cheekbone can be caught on a different line by first slip (cue Steve Harmison). So how does he do it ? Cheekbone is way harder than any bone in your hand too. I am sorry, you expose your complete disregard to logic, science and reason by making apish statements like above. People can catch 100 miles an hour ball with their bare hands. Thats what catching a full blooded pull shot at mid wicket- your freaking name- leads to. If you can do that- catch a Virender Sehwag screamer pull shot off of a patta bowler sitting at midwicket with your bare hands, you can pat yourself on the back because you've just done something 99% baseballers cannot do. Simply dropping the words science, logic or reason doesnt make you one and you are a clinical demonstration of it. Baseball pushes only two limits of the human body: how to swing the bat as hard as one possibly can and how to throw a ball as hard as one possibly can. Every other physical facet of baseball is a sorry excuse for fitness by sporting standards.

I mentioned a seam 8 changes direction twice cricket ball once. Why dont you comprehend.
I acknowledged that. I also said that it ONLY does that predictable twice change pattern better than a cricket ball. A cricket ball hangs in the air more, it moves in more, it moves out more through the air. Way more. Thus a cricket ball has a greater range of variable motion through the air than baseball. What part of that do you not understand ?