The Lions' Den : Kings XI Punjab : IPL 2014 Official thread

Lord

Don Srini's henchmen should worry less about the thrashing that they will get at the hands of :kxip: and more about saving their boss and their fixer team from the Indian Supreme Court :hehe:
Isnt Punjab's record against CSK thru 6 seasons of IPL something along the lines of 1-3355326533434353 :phehehe: And if my memory serves me right, that solitary win came when Paul Valthaty scored an unlikely match winning 100 after juicing up his body with PEDs the previous night? :haha:

Isnt Punjab's record against CSK thru 6 seasons of IPL something along the lines of 1-3355326533434353 :phehehe: And if my memory serves me right, that solitary win came when Paul Valthaty scored an unlikely match winning 100 after juicing up his body with PEDs the previous night? :haha:
im sure SC has ordered inquires into why all of those matches were won. :giggle: Umpires need not be scared anymore of chuski mafia :yay:

As a wise man once said - 'You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts.' And the FACTS categorically prove that the Clowns XI are CSK's proverbial whipping boys. You guys have been so incompetent thru the years, the CSK players take the field after consuming one full South Indian meals at Saravana Bhavan (unlimited rice package). :hysterical:

As a wise man once said - 'You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts.' And the FACTS categorically prove that the Clowns XI are CSK's proverbial whipping boys. You guys have been so incompetent thru the years, the CSK players take the field after consuming one full South Indian meals at Saravana Bhavan (unlimited rice package). :hysterical:
The biggest fact will be proven by SC soon :agree:

The biggest fact will be proven by SC soon :agree:
Hmm.. Lets think about this. Who is part-owner of the Clowns XI Punjab? Well, lo behold, it happens to be former Actress Preity Zinta. Where did she act mostly? Bollywood! An industry whose movie financing roots are at best shady and at worst, almost certainly funded by nefarious underworld connections and hawala transactions. So Preity Zinta bought part ownership of Clowns XI using money that was sourced indirectly via illegal transactions. OUTRAGE! Where are you Supreme Court of India! I demand an immediate investigation into this!

Hmm.. Lets think about this. Who is part-owner of the Clowns XI Punjab? Well, lo behold, it happens to be former Actress Preity Zinta. Where did she act mostly? Bollywood! An industry whose movie financing roots are at best shady and at worst, almost certainly funded by nefarious underworld connections and hawala transactions. So Preity Zinta bought part ownership of Clowns XI using money that was sourced indirectly via illegal transactions. OUTRAGE! Where are you Supreme Court of India! I demand an immediate investigation into this!
what chuski logic :rofl:

ramu kaka sathya gaye hain :hysterical::hysterical: