India A tour of Australia in July- Aug

he is a poor man 's binny.
40 batting average and 23 bowling average in fc is kind of exceptional. but stats can be sometimes misleading. his bowling as well was good in this tournament and todays innings must be of high quality considering the situation he came to bat and the guys in aus bowling lineup. certainly deserves a place in odi team.
40 batting average and 23 bowling average in fc is kind of exceptional. but stats can be sometimes misleading. his bowling as well was good in this tournament and todays innings must be of high quality considering the situation he came to bat and the guys in aus bowling lineup. certainly deserves a place in odi team.
this topic has been discussed in icf to the death. His batting is as good as vinay Kumar. Don't go by the stats, his team plays against group c and the competition in group c is pathetic.
this topic has been discussed in icf to the death. His batting is as good as vinay Kumar. Don't go by the stats, his team plays against group c and the competition in group c is pathetic.
stats can be misleading. but one can judge a player by watching him play in few innings. i have not watched him bat. i hope you have watched him play few innings in domestic matches (not ipl)
stats can be misleading. but one can judge a player by watching him play in few innings. i have not watched him bat. i hope you have watched him play few innings in domestic matches (not ipl)
group c matches are not shown live on TV. I don't know why we can't judge his batting from ipl matches. Take it from me. His batting is poorer than binny and his bowling is poorer than Vinay Kumar.
group c matches are not shown live on TV. I don't know why we can't judge his batting from ipl matches. Take it from me. His batting is poorer than binny and his bowling is poorer than Vinay Kumar.
do not take anythng this guy says he is known troll :--D
so, you think Vinay could have played an innings like today under pressure against Williamson, Mckay and Cutting all decent fast bowlers?
so' date=' you think Vinay could have played an innings like today under pressure against Williamson, Mckay and Cutting all decent fast bowlers?[/quote'] when umesh yadav can score 90 against the same bowling attack, there is no reason why a poor man's bunny wouldn't do it...!!! You have seen him bat in Ipl matches, right? Do you think he is any good?
People need to be told that dissent is 100% unacceptable. It should not be through punishments but managements should say to batsmen that their job is not to avoid being out, it is to avoid being given out. If they can't accept that, find another sport! I dissented when I played and it was for the exact reason is that it is not regarded as unacceptable as it should be.

I think Rishi Dhawan is exactly the type of player who should play a lot for India A. It is all guesswork until then. When he has like 10 FC games under his belt with plenty of overs and 15-20 innings, then we can see how he does in the level. I think in IPL, his bowling is very impressive. His action is strange and unsightly but he beats the bat all the time - he gets a good movement off the pitch.

1lZiFgoBQ9M&list=UUkBY0aHJP9BwjZLDYxAQrKg&index=3 Manoj tiwary gets 5 wickets in australia as a legspinner.. a part timer! This guy has what it takes. Contributes with bat and ball and in fielding. YET ROHIT SHARMA IS GIVEN UNLIMITED CHANCES. Robin Uthappa wins in AUS as captain with a young indian side. Hmmm.. shows that with some aggression and good selection, you can win tournaments overseas. Why does dhoni struggle so much? Because he's a defensive *******