Folks were talking abt Ambanis wealth...100 crore deal for Yuvraj Singh...astounding!!!

fineleg

Yuvraj's Autobiography must be titled " Life after six sixes" or something like that. In that matter of 4 mins , Yuvraj popularity/image has shot by a million times. Good for him.
Yes, but 100 crore deals are OTT. But again everything about cricket in India is OTT *sigh* YS also may get Deepika Padukone *grrrr*
Yes, but 100 crore deals are OTT. But again everything about cricket in India is OTT *sigh* YS also may get Deepika Padukone *grrrr*
Thats OTT :angry_smile:
Nope, not OTT. You misunderstood the meaning of "get" in my sentence. What I meant was the alleged tussle between YS and MSD to woo Deeps - I was saying that maybe Deeps will fall for YS. This is what I meant.
Nope, not OTT. You misunderstood the meaning of "get" in my sentence. What I meant was the alleged tussle between YS and MSD to woo Deeps - I was saying that maybe Deeps will fall for YS. This is what I meant.
:haha::haha::haha: You are one naughty little rascal !
and btw ' date=' profuse thanks for that " and i thought some was going to attain moksha...." comment on the other thread. That did make me look like a fool. :D[/quote'] If it will make you feel any better, given the mockery of an establishment that BCCI is, and given the whims and fancies of our selectors and even our players who sometimes are lackadaisical, ANY INDIAN CRICKET FAN is a fool of sorts :P
Chief Minister Khoda really disappointed Cricket fans of Jharkhand... after he promised a "surprise" gift to Dhoni when he won 20-20 world cup.... it wad a dud in the end....a toyota corolla car.... i thought he will get some ferrari or mercedes SLR..after Yuvi got that swanky car..
l0l Khoda saab ke paas apne liye Ferrari hai nahi toh Dhoni ko kya denge.. :haha: