India Tour of England, June-Sept 2014

India Tour of England, June-Sept 2014  

1. 1.

• 3 seamers + Binny
    • 3 seamers + Jadeja & Ashwin (-a batsman)
    • 4 seamers + Ashwin or Jadeja (-a batsman)

Sharma has the mental edge over Cook and if he can get the English captain early than the rest of the team will get shaken up. plhzoIAOf[/yout Also don't forget Sharma took a 6fer, in a recent test vs NZ so he is in good form, it is senseless to drop him.
That was 6 months back. Right now, he is only bowling no balls, nothing else.
Just watch out for those inswingers from Anderson :nervous:
openers somehow have to survive andersons first spell and not expose pujara kohli. that is the most crucial thing for india making 300+. second spell onwards anderson won't get that much swing.
Sharma has the mental edge over Cook and if he can get the English captain early than the rest of the team will get shaken up. plhzoIAOfEA Also don't forget Sharma took a 6fer, in a recent test vs NZ so he is in good form, it is senseless to drop him.
that ball was missing off stump. As for the 6fer - entirely due to pitch conditions. NZ green tops and a very shaky batting lineup where Fulton and Rutherford were there in name only.
Imo england should have prepared sporting tracks instead of flat decks. Don't want to see even hacks like mooli & dhawan scoring heavily. These type of tracks just take all the fun out of the series.
Dhawan scored runs against NZ, in NZ. 3rd best pace attack in the world. Vijay scored runs against SA, in SA. 2nd/1st best pace attack in the world. Neither of them are hacks.
If you haven't stopped reading his gibberish after he compared the English team with the all time great teams' date=' you should ASAP.[/quote'] Agree. Dobell is a buffoon and frankly an idiot. He got *****-slapped by Mark Butcher as still thinks Cook can be a great captain. He lives in his own little deluded world.

The most probable playing 11 for 1st test against England Well from the prac. games played so far and the priorities given to players when batting and bowling this is the team I am convinced Dhoni will play: M.Vijay S.Dhawan C.Pujara V.Kohli A.Rahane M.S.Dhoni R.Binny R.Jadeja B.Kumar I.Sharma M.Shami This is not my 1st 11 option but from the priority given to players in the first 2 prac games this is what I think will be the most likely side. On realistic terms since miracles rarely happen, the only change one can pray for is Ishanth to be replaced by Pankaj Singh!!

Well from the prac. games played so far and the priorities given to players when batting and bowling this is the team I am convinced Dhoni will play: M.Vijay S.Dhawan C.Pujara V.Kohli A.Rahane M.S.Dhoni R.Binny R.Jadeja B.Kumar I.Sharma M.Shami This is not my 1st 11 option but from the priority given to players in the first 2 prac games this is what I think will be the most likely side. On realistic terms since miracles rarely happen, the only change one can pray for is Ishanth to be replaced by Pankaj Singh!!
How does M Vijay and Binny find a way in starting lineup?