India's best batsman in the ODI series  

1. 1.

• Sachin Tendulkar
    • Sourav Ganguly
    • Mahendra Singh Dhoni
    • Yuvraj Singh
    • Robin Uthappa
    • Virender Sehwag
    • Rahul Dravid(if back after the first two)
    • Rohit Sharma
    • Gautam Gambhir

Isn't that his problem' date=' that he is always hungry![/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical:.. Actually his fielding was awesome in the final. Especially when he ran like a horse and then stopped a boudary on the thirdman. I dont think it was possible for other 3 to even come close to that. My vote is, oh you know who.

Aceept it guys, isnt it really boring to see him top-score in one series after another. Indian batsman enough in number to fill the Wembley stadium have come and gone in his times , but the master remains like the rock of Gibraltar. I must admit , its getting monotonous to see him keep scoring like this .

Aceept it guys' date=' isnt it really boring to see him top-score in one series after another. Indian batsman enough in number to fill the Wembley stadium have come and gone in his times , but the master remains like the rock of Gibraltar. I must admit , its getting monotonous to see him keep scoring like this .[/quote'] When will stop worshiping Sachin ?
as long as indian cricket is alive we will worship tendu for his great entertainment given to us. maybe some idiots dont understand it
Entertainment is all Sachin and Lara will be remembered for cause Ponting and Waugh will always be remembered for being most successful batsman. Unfortunately most idiots don’t understand it