ICF Trillionaires Club

I6MTW

:embarassed: As I said I will never post there again :bigboss: Now I use other methods if I need money :aggressive: Ofcourse you wouldn't know about it :winky:
I am. Im invincible in football betting. :bye: sabby :(( Streak set to continue :bandit:
Can't wait to see sabby balance $0 :hehe::hehe: The lols that will be had when this happens :yay::potstir:
lol Belgium will win this. Argentina has a chit defense + keeper, Swiss had chit forwards couldn't finish a few golden chances. Lukaku will finish those chances. Belgium in red hot form, 14 game unbeaten. World class keeper, excellent defense. Messi can be and has been stopped by top defenses in past couple of years. Other world class Argentine's not gelling together/delivering until now. Good bye Argentina :bye: Good bye Sabby balance :bye: I move on to 20 T's after today :bigboss:
What about after I win today :woot: You lot won't hear the end of it. Betting on "underdog" Talks it up Delivers Balling with 20+ T's fuuuuuukkk This has to happen :hitler:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I should've bet on them...instead I bet on Holland :facepalm: Costa Rica are the dark horses for me.....and they may beat Holland today.
not happening i like both teams but holland has shown they are actual world cup winner material and came back from behind (thought by cheating ) now 2-3 times

not happening i like both teams but holland has shown they are actual world cup winner material and came back from behind (thought by cheating ) now 2-3 times
Although I have bet on Holland, I'm rooting for Cost Rica here....and as you might have seen in the last few matches, my predictions turn out to be true more often than not.