speed and performance of indian pacers in ipl

vishalvirsingh

Impressed with the way Sandeep Sharma bowled. When he is bowling his inswingers , he is getting a skid off the deck . The ball is often keeping low because of this. If he can keep on doing this then I would back him to play for India, atleast in the LOIs. If a bowler is medium pace then this is one of the attributes that would help him succeed.

Can bowl with a better line. too much angled in all the time
Well, he is comfortable doing that and it had worked for him, whenever I have seen him bowl. The straighter delivery acts as a variation. As long as it works at the highest level, I am ok with it. The main thing in such a case is for the captain to give him suitable protection on the leg side.

Is it just me or does Bumrah have an almost identical bowling action to Colin Croft, West Indian fast bowler of the 80s :hmmm: The delivery stride, the follow through and the awkward angle into the right hander are very similar. 8xZTZbEQDAs RBggy9_BvmE

Sandeep, Chahal and Bumrah are the best young bowlers on view among those who have played so far. Want to see Suyal, Shukla, Monu Kumar, Chama Milind , Gani and Kuldeep Yadav too.
Why is suyal not beeing played... Bumrah bowled better than zak today... If suyal comes I m sure he vl be a hit too...

I still think sandeep is not as good as bhuvi And hence not good enuf to play for india.
But he is Wicket taking Bowler and takes big wickets just because he is not fast doesn't mean he can't play for india and let's not forget he is only 20 so i think it is abit unfair to say he can't play for india

But he is Wicket taking Bowler and takes big wickets just because he is not fast doesn't mean he can't play for india and let's not forget he is only 20 so i think it is abit unfair to say he can't play for india
+1 He is still 20 clocks 128ks and I'm sure will increase his pace as he grows up