IPL is worse than tamasha cricket

It's basically a replacement for saas bahu tv serials that men can also enjoy for almost 2 months a year. No one takes it seriously and I watch it for a few mins here and there or if I wake up early on the weekend. Even if I try to watch, I just lose interest as from commentary to cricket, it's all ordinary
So basically,it's male version of saas bhi kabhi bahu thi ,where sachin is baa,mahi is tulsi,virat is ganga,Srini and rhiti are mandira and payal respectively. sent from dil se
slpl was an utter failure because sri lankan fans in general have a higher intelligence and can tell the difference between crap like slpl, ipl and high quality cricket. this is a bit off topic but- one of the most ridiculous things about the ipl is how quickly they cut to the owners of the team when something exciting happens. knowing ego maniacal owners of the ipl, there's probably something in the tv contracts saying that they need to be shown a certain number of times every game. and why is mrs ambani sitting in the team dugout? so unprofessional. maybe i'll start watching it again if they can improve the quality of the indian players and also improve the production value. why would i waste my time with a sub standard product like the ipl when there are so many other higher quality franchise leagues around the world i can follow?
Yeah, we know you guys are intelligent and have won many Nobel prizes.
slpl was an utter failure because sri lankan fans in general have a higher intelligence and can tell the difference between crap like slpl' date= ipl and high quality cricket. this is a bit off topic but- one of the most ridiculous things about the ipl is how quickly they cut to the owners of the team when something exciting happens. knowing ego maniacal owners of the ipl, there's probably something in the tv contracts saying that they need to be shown a certain number of times every game. and why is mrs ambani sitting in the team dugout? so unprofessional. maybe i'll start watching it again if they can improve the quality of the indian players and also improve the production value. why would i waste my time with a sub standard product like the ipl when there are so many other higher quality franchise leagues around the world i can follow?
keep telling yourself that..... Things such as playing 90% of all your games at the same venue and playing it in the middle of the rainy season had nothing to do with its failure.... no it was the intelligence of the sl fans which caused it to fail....
It's basically a replacement for saas bahu tv serials that men can also enjoy for almost 2 months a year. No one takes it seriously and I watch it for a few mins here and there or if I wake up early on the weekend. Even if I try to watch, I just lose interest as from commentary to cricket, it's all ordinary
This. Thread close.

IPL is great. Much more entertaining than Tests, ODIs and international T20s. In my opinion BCCI should increase IPL to 6 or 7 months and stop playing bilateral matches all together and only participate in multinational tourneys like Worldcup, champions trophy or Asia cup.

IPL is great. Much more entertaining than Tests' date=' ODIs and international T20s. In my opinion BCCI should increase IPL to 6 or 7 months and stop playing bilateral matches all together and only participate in multinational tourneys like Worldcup, champions trophy or Asia cup.
tumblr_m08c9pnH7L1robzp2o1_400.png
Did you watch RR vs SRH game? Better than many bilateral ODIs.
After you told me, I went and looked at a the highlights. Sorry, not impressed. I noticed that the majority of the scores (4 and 6s) were of shots that were agricultural in nature, sort of cowlash swinging. I thought the main reason this sport is different from baseball are it nuances and the beauty in the movement of the bat and the feet. Not just swing it and hit the ball as hard as you can.

Are you noticing all the fielding mishaps and the spilled catches in the matches so far. Also poor decision-making leading to run outs, etc. Clearly these guys are either inept, not motivated or fixing going on. Either way this "Indian Penchod League" is showing its true colors. Feck De IPL!!! :giggle: :finger: