The BJP thread

kabbirann

Just when BJP starts removing Cong appointed Governors' date=' NDTV,Barkha start the debate do we really need governors. Never asked this when UPA was in power. :giggle:[/quote'] Leave her alone man... she is no longer getting any juicy "inside" news the way she was getting when her beloved Congressis were running their raj. She has nothing better to discuss now.

NCP won't field nominee against Munde family for LS bypoll: Sharad Pawar NCP will not field any candidate for Beed Lok Sabha bypoll if BJP were to field a member of Gopinath Munde's family, Sharad Pawar said on Saturday. He was speaking at an all party condolence meeting for Munde, former Union minister, who passed away after a road accident on June 3. Pawar recalled Munde's humble upbringing and his contribution to Maharashtra's development. Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh described Munde as a champion of poor and farmers. "I am sure that Mundeji's daughter Pankaja will try to fill the void caused by his demise," Singh said. Shiv Sena president Uddhav Thackeray said both Munde and late Pramod Mahajan had ties with the Thackeray family. He assured Pankaja that he would always support her like a brother. Smriti Irani, Piyush Goyal and Rajiv Pratap Rudy were among those present on the occasion.
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/ncp-wont-field-nominee-against-munde-family-for-ls-bypoll-sharad-pawar/480880-37-64.html

Nagaland Governor Ashwini Kumar resigns: Press Trust of India
Main Guvs to be removed are Maha, Kerala, Karnataka, Gujarat, Haryana, MP, Raj, Bengal, Bihar etc. BJP needs to find ways and means to remove these Congress moles ASAP...

Main Guvs to be removed are Maha, Kerala, Karnataka, Gujarat, Haryana, MP, Raj, Bengal, Bihar etc. BJP needs to find ways and means to remove these Congress moles ASAP...
AFAIK any Governor whose tenure is ending before the end of the year will not be asked to resign (Ex - Guj Gov Kamla Beniwal, who has has had a rather bad relationship with Mod as Guj CM, will not be asked to resign because her tenure is ending in October. Similarly the tenures of a few Governors are ending in July/Aug so they also won't be asked to resign). Among those whose tenures still have a lot of time to go, all Kaangressis will be forced to resign or if they refuse then they will be transferred to much smaller states.

I am surprised' date=' but not indeed to see no discussion on MP CM's involvement in recruitment scam. I have always maintained that guy is plain lucky to be there where he is. He is simply incompetent.[/quote'] Is he incompetent or corrupt or both? The scam is for corruption charges right?

Yes. He is both and also useless.
I am also not big fan of him. Never seen any of his interviews but have heard from couple of my friends of MP that he is not very competent even people like Vigayvarghi are in his cabinet who looks to me as one big idiot. I guess may be he is getting free ride because of no good opposition. May be if Congress stops their inner fight take Digvijay out of Madhya Pradesh and give free hand to Jyotiraditya Scindia, who knows may be Congress can do good in the state.