FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014,12th of June - 13th of July

Bleed-Blue

Time to look towards the much awaited Fifa WC. Looking forward to the individual skills from Argentina and Brazil. Not really a die hard fan of one particular team but enjoy watching tese two teams play :two_thumbs_up:

Bought a tele. They are giving options 1. £5.00 off per Brazillian goal or 2. £10.00 off per English goal. Wonder which option to choose?
Seriously :lol: The Brazil option is way better. England are in a tough group even if they qualify will be by odd goal. Brazil group matches will likely see some goal feasts .

Brazil Win 4-0 vs Panama Neymar stars for Brazil yet again though his club form form has been patchy
That has been a trademark of Brazilians though. Not so starish (not saying so-so) at club level, but come WC, some one shines. I remember Ronaldo being out almost whole season due to injury before the 2002 WC.

That has been a trademark of Brazilians though. Not so starish (not saying so-so) at club level, but come WC, some one shines. I remember Ronaldo being out almost whole season due to injury before the 2002 WC.
Fair enough. I was doubting Neymar before the tournament but now I think he will be the star and it being in his home country should provide him with an extra motive if he needs one

Bought a tele. They are giving options 1. £5.00 off per Brazillian goal or 2. £10.00 off per English goal. Wonder which option to choose?
I would probably go for Brazil for the fact they play in home and their more likely to go qualify to latter stages than England

2nd option as England gonna score at per Brazilians if not more :hatsoff:

2nd option as England gonna score at per Brazilians if not more :hatsoff:
I would probably go for Brazil for the fact they play in home and their more likely to go qualify to latter stages than England
Seriously :lol: The Brazil option is way better. England are in a tough group even if they qualify will be by odd goal. Brazil group matches will likely see some goal feasts .
Thanks For advise. After watching saturdays 0-0 drawn game against Honduras, Registered Brazil team Money matters. Time to cheer every goal of Brazil. :dance: