2014 Cabinet Formation

Sachin=GOD

UP has 10 Ministers' date=' Maharashtra 6 while Rajasthan has only 1. So I am sure Rajasthan will get 2-3 more.[/quote'] 1 or 2 @ max..even thats nto required.. BJP is in power with absolute majority there.

A small ministry is a good idea but I think that giving more than one major portfolio to one minister would be a bad idea considering how screwed up most of the ministries are.
Lets just wait..already a good start barring couple of bad choices [Geethe & Heftulla]

8 ministers in UPA II :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
its so easy for the BJP they just dont have any presence in some states LOL

What will Advani do?
Do what he has been doing last 5-6 years :giggle: He might be given a post like "mentor of NDA" or something like that... 86 yrs.. come on! And also love how MMJ was sidelined as well... I expect this chap to raise a hue and cry shortly... like Advani did...

Times now saying jaitley to get both finance and defense :ohmy:
I don't think so.. will be really surprised (and disappointed) if he lands those.. making him probably the strongest in the council.. and I don't like him - is considered to be close to the Gandhis and the Lutyens of Delhi - a elitist really.

From twitter: 26/1 - Gujarat Earthquake 26/2- Godhra Riots 26/7 - Mumbai Floods 26/11- Mumbai Attack 26/12- Tsunami 26/5 - Modi PM What a coincident.
The Twitter guy missed one of the most important day of Indian History: 26/1 - India became Republic.