Your favorite commentator........by country

Too many to choose one from per country at times: Aus: Benaud, Lawry, Kerry O'Keefe, Healy, Chappelli Ind: Shastri NZ: Ian Smith Eng: Boycott, Gower, Bumble Lloyd Pak: All make me feel like doing violent things SL: See Pak WI: Holding SAF: Donald, when he used to commentate
:haha:Ever heard Chisty Mujahid or Asif Iqbal? They were a lot better.
:haha:Ever heard Chisty Mujahid or Asif Iqbal? They were a lot better.
Can't remember Mujahid. Iqbal was decent, but not great. I hold commentators to a high standard if I'm to listen to them for a long period. Hence why I will happily turn on ABC Radio at any given time and listen to Kerry O'Keefe, Jim Maxwell and Peter Roebuck for a few hours, but will watch most of these ODIs right with the volume muted at least half the time and some decent music in the background instead of the usual gang of idiots.

New Zealand : Danny Morrison & Ian Smith India : Ravi Shastri England : Henry Blofield & Mark Nicholas Australia : Bill Lawry & Deano West Indies : Ian Bishop and Holding Pakistan : Wasim Akram Sri Lanka : Russell Arnold Zimbabwe & Bangladesh : I know of none that are regulars Saffies : Robin Jackman (He was awesome in the 2003 WC game between Ind v Pak)