Difference in fitness level

kabira

was apparent between Yuvi and Ganguly.. Ganguly could not turn and move back to his crease on time..Very slow turning ... Yuvi in worse situation than ganguly slips, turns and dives to reach the crease... Clearly shows level of their fitness. I think newer generation in our cricket team will be fitter and swifter than last generation. suddenly fitness has become buzz word...I see Rohit Sharma, Raina, Tiwary, Chawla etc fitter.

Having Gambhir on one side improved the running between wickets. He looks laid-back, but moves swiftly, both in fielding and running. Lambi race ka ghoda hain - Gambhir. have to admit I have abused him a lot last year. Seems like the youth brigade is the solution for India's ODI problems. Get Ganguly out and we are a good team worth it's salt.

Having Gambhir on one side improved the running between wickets. He looks laid-back' date=' but moves swiftly, both in fielding and running. Lambi race ka ghoda hain - Gambhir. have to admit I have abused him a lot last year. Seems like the youth brigade is the solution for India's ODI problems. Get Ganguly out and we are a good team worth it's salt.[/quote'] moreover, Gambhir is an excellent fielder too.... can take nice catches, plus his ground fielding is good.. doesn't fumble much...uthappa is decent also... so as sharma
include Raina' date=' Rohit Sharma in the team in place of Ganguly and Tendulkar...we wil be bombastic fielding side..we may not have 40+ averaging openers ...but we will have players saving 10 odd runs and if they average 35, their net avg. will be 45....[/quote'] Even Sehwag and Rohit will do. Sehwag fielded superbly in the just finished Challengers series. I want Sachin and Ganguly to be rested as well thinking about the the coming 7 test matches. And how about resting Zaheer too?
MM, Please remove Arun Lal from your avatar. I don't like him at all, nor do you I suppose or any other forum-member. Please do us this favour and please get back to the Sachin avatar!!!:regular_smile:
Well.. OK... :wilted_rose::cry_smile::broken_heart: P.S - I am bit bored of Sachin
was apparent between Yuvi and Ganguly.. Ganguly could not turn and move back to his crease on time..Very slow turning ... Yuvi in worse situation than ganguly slips, turns and dives to reach the crease... Clearly shows level of their fitness. I think newer generation in our cricket team will be fitter and swifter than last generation. suddenly fitness has become buzz word...I see Rohit Sharma, Raina, Tiwary, Chawla etc fitter.
Dont compare to Ganguly Kabira. 90% of the fielders in world are better than him. An interesting piece I read about Hayden the other day: John Buchanan's boot camp gave Hayden and Jaques an idea of what to expect when the other was under extreme pressure. As members of Team Alpha they completed strenuous hikes, coped with sleep deprivation and shared cold stew and bread for dinner. "It tasted dreadful but we got through it," Hayden said. "It was a lot of fun and a good start. It's something I believe we can draw from." http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/australia/content/story/318430.html Tough boot camp but no wonder the Aussies are so fit and hungry. Maybe we can borrow a few things from their repertoire? xxx
Well.. OK... :wilted_rose::cry_smile::broken_heart: P.S - I am bit bored of Sachin
:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile: How can you say that man :angry_smile::angry_smile: :finger: