Yuvraj Singh's 6 sixes/over a death blow to his haters

When have I said Kaif needs to be the part of the Indian team? That you are comparing his record to poster boy, to justify poster boy's selection says it all.:hysterical: I ask you again. Which Indian player was given 13 consistent tests to suck for him to be given another 13 tests to suck?
How do you know he will suck again. He had 2 poor series...and lightening doesn't twice the same place twice..With his talent, hes bound to score big in tests and he is way mroe dtermined to be in tests now .B4 he didnt gave 2 facks. Anywayz I gotta go..have exam day after tomm
When have I said Kaif needs to be the part of the Indian team? That you are comparing his record to poster boy, to justify poster boy's selection says it all.:hysterical: I ask you again. Which Indian player was given 13 consistent tests to suck for him to be given another 13 tests to suck?
Screw the tests.....read the topic again....u r going off-topic..:haha:
If one reads the 1st post' date= then Why on earth is this thread being allowed to go to 3 frikkin pages!
The 1st post says that "sadly" Indians hate Indians....that is why this thread is allowed to go to page 3....hopefully common sense prevails....all this player favourism stops....and all the Indian team players are respected equally....unbiased

Dravid, Tendullkar, Yuvraj,, they all have their own class.. Both Tendulkar and Dravid have established themselves in International cricket for over 10 years now.. Tendulkar is about to make it 20 years.. Yuvraj has long way to go.. he has talent and he should go on and on.. and comparing him with the 2 Indian Greats is just overreaction that said.. i love the way Yuvi playz and would pay to watch his innings..but i do feel its not the rite time to compare him with the Greats

Now you have whole heap of chest thumping followers on the website opening a thread dedicated to their favorite players every day and calling everyone that doesn't as haters. No player is hated here, only the posters that keep on posting the same stuff about individual players get on the nerves. Unfortunately we have to endure every type here. BTW before you jump the gun, he is a class player. His timing is as good as anyone's in the world. Just that he has certain drawbacks he needs to work on to survive in test cricket and score consistently. I hope he does get a chance to play few tests now that he is in the form of his life.

Now you have whole heap of chest thumping followers on the website opening a thread dedicated to their favorite players every day and calling everyone that doesn't as haters. No player is hated here, only the posters that keep on posting the same stuff about individual players get on the nerves. Unfortunately we have to endure every type here. BTW before you jump the gun, he is a class player. His timing is as good as anyone's in the world. Just that he has certain drawbacks he needs to work on to survive in test cricket and score consistently. I hope he does get a chance to play few tests now that he is in the form of his life.
I appreciate your thoughts and totally agree with you....what annoys me is some of our very own Indian posters treat Yuvi like dirt....that is what prompted me to make this topic.
I appreciate your thoughts and totally agree with you....what annoys me is some of our very own Indian posters treat Yuvi like dirt....that is what prompted me to make this topic.
I think one of the poster started to appreciate Yuvi a lot but in the process started to undermine the proven performers like Tendulkar, Dravid and Ganguly. The ones that follow these three closely then started to undermine Yuvi in turn to annoy the Yuvi fan. It's quite a vicious circle. A lot that write against Yuvi don't really hate him, it's the poster they hate. You will grasp that in future.
I think one of the poster started to appreciate Yuvi a lot but in the process started to undermine the proven performers like Tendulkar' date=' Dravid and Ganguly. The ones that follow these three closely then started to undermine Yuvi in turn to annoy the Yuvi fan. It's quite a vicious circle. A lot that write against Yuvi don't really hate him, it's the poster they hate. You will grasp that in future.[/quote'] I will write it in point form to make it easier for you to understand 1. Ganguly and Dravid are my fav cricketers as well. I wrote in my posts that Dravid is the best Test batsmen in Indian cricket team. How convenienty you missed that. Ganguly has been the best Indian captain ever I have watched. However, I dont like the idea of having Dravid in the odis now.Also if you notice, I made a thread that when Ganguly scores, India wins.However, I want him to pick up his strike rate if he plays in the powerplay and make use of it and it is not hating the trinity if asking them to retire and concentrate on tests. I also said that there is no insult in yuvi watching the video of dravid and tendulkar to raise his test standard. So think before you personally attack someone cuz it is not fair 2. Yes it is a vicious cycle. Sometimes I get carried away just like the other posters when I write against their fav but there is couple of usual suspects which cant get past yuvrajs 33 test average and 95% of their posts on yuvraj are based on that. 3. Just ignore me if you still have a problem.
I think one of the poster started to appreciate Yuvi a lot but in the process started to undermine the proven performers like Tendulkar' date=' Dravid and Ganguly. The ones that follow these three closely then started to undermine Yuvi in turn to annoy the Yuvi fan. It's quite a vicious circle. A lot that write against Yuvi don't really hate him,[b'] it's the poster they hate. You will grasp that in future.
and hate is a really strong word you used there. I dont hate anyone that post against Yuvraj. I didn't know that I was hated cuz my opinion differed from yours. I am happy I live in a country where freedom of speech is respected as long as you dont personally attack a person and you personally attacked me here. I think its clearly shows who needs to get a grasp.