Misbah - Most talented loser ever!!

Don

Paddle sweep is worst shot ever.Why do batsmen play this high risk shot
I don't agree with that. It is a great shot, but the batsman needs to read the ball correctly in order to score boundaries with it. Misbah didn't even bother adjusting into that shot, he knew he would play it before the ball was even released and he walked straight into a delivery directed outside offstump. That was stupid execution. Afridi played the same shot a while later and hit a crucial boundary with it. He also used it perfectly in SA, picking up Ntini's yorkers and paddling them for boundaries.

Sorry but he left pakistan high and dry instead of finishing the job. it was 34 from 18 for pakistan when he left. Afridi got them there but we all know hes a hit miss player more miss then hit rather so playing a shot which lost him the world cup all over again was inexcusable. Good player no doubt about that hence the "talented" loser tag.

I am kind of confused about this guy! There are moments when he looks competent against all kinds of bowling yet there are times when he looks totally out of sink against swing bowling(last ODI vs SA). Then there are moments where he looks totally calm under pressure and strikes some useful boundaries yet there are other moments where he chokes.

I am kind of confused about this guy! There are moments when he looks competent against all kinds of bowling yet there are times when he looks totally out of sink against swing bowling(last ODI vs SA). Then there are moments where he looks totally calm under pressure and strikes some useful boundaries yet there are other moments where he chokes.
Eh? Why are you confused? He is the quintessential Asian (Ind, Pak, SL, Bangladesh) type good batsman :D