FIFA world Cup Match 1:Brazil vs Croatia 06/12/2014

maniac

Fern is not even playing unfortunately
lol yeah, by the time i was trying to sneak in oscar, ran out of time. btw, looks like if we want to sub out a player, he can't play for the rest of the round and his points are removed as well for the round. sue them for confusing rules :poink: lol, they make it clear after the tourney starts 30l2p8x.jpg

All over Brazil They we're showing it before the match it was about something like people want the money from the World Cup to be invested in improving education and healthcare
Yeah I heard about that....they also have the olympics coming up....I was talking in terms of riots by crazy soccer fans

lol yeah, by the time i was trying to sneak in oscar, ran out of time. btw, looks like if we want to sub out a player, he can't play for the rest of the round and his points are removed as well for the round. sue them for confusing rules :poink: lol, they make it clear after the tourney starts 30l2p8x.jpg
Thanks for the conformation You might aswell remove fernandinho because he no going to lose you any points

Yeah I heard about that....they also have the olympics coming up....I was talking in terms of riots by crazy soccer fans
No of that yet although Brazilian fans are known to have short patience.. In a recent friendly they booed Brazilian for only winning one nil

Thing with world cup football is there is hardly any minnows like cricket. Even the not so establish teams play well and give fight to bigger teams. In cricket a match with a minnow is a foregone conclusion...not in football.
Many minnow teams don't qualify