FIFA World Cup : Group F : Argentina vs Bosnia and Herzegovina

Sidhoni

yeah i guess its very expensive there unlike india i would not even need cablle with netflix and other services :haha:
I pay for cable for desi channels especially for my parents and in-laws when they visit was paying a lots of money for dish...going forward will switch to yupp tv or something :banghead:

I pay for cable for desi channels especially for my parents and in-laws when they visit :banghead:was paying a lots of money for dish...going forward will switch to yupp tv or something
most indians channels have show uploaded to youtube :--D

For elders it is better to go with old school tv and remote :smile: They are getting tech savvy now...so will switch to roku this year and as I type......goooooooooal
lol man i do not remember last time i used tv for anything other than sports :cantstop: elders are living in different world :P

Mohandas Menon ‏@mohanstatsman Lionel Messi #FIFAWorldCup goals v Serbia & Montenegro,16-6-2006 at Gelsenkirchen 88' v Bosnia & Herzegovina,15-6-2014 at Rio de Janeiro 65' Valsa Menon ‏@Menon_V @mohanstatsman By this logic his next goal should be against Trinidad & Tobago on 14-6-2022 :phehehe: