Wimbledon 2014 - June 23rd to July 6th

zep1706

Djoker to break here' date=' and win the championship.[/quote'] As i said. A choke was due for federer. he paid the price for being too aggressive. Those passing shots from Djokovic when Federer charged at the net - made all the difference.

Really Novak should have won it in set 4, the Novak of old would have sealed it then. still what a match. Fed served and volleyed like the genius he is. I dont know what Boris has bought to Novaks game, he certainly did not come to the net THAT much.. made his serve any better? Has not helped him mentally- seemed to have gone backwards in that respect

Novak is #1 again. Goes to show how tough it is to sustain the #1 rank when you play in an era of champions. Nadal has 2 GS titles and 1 final with him right now but he is still #2 as Novak won a lot of masters.

Really Novak should have won it in set 4, the Novak of old would have sealed it then. still what a match. Fed served and volleyed like the genius he is. I dont know what Boris has bought to Novaks game, he certainly did not come to the net THAT much.. made his serve any better? Has not helped him mentally- seemed to have gone backwards in that respect
Master of Serve and Volley is his coach :)